4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Just started this and honestly the only thing I feel bad about is the game's focus is cheating on the Girlfriend but the Girlfriend is pretty sexy herself and a great personality.

Reactions: Firehole

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Hey guys I'm really glad you're liking it so far!
There might be some stuff that needs work right now but I hope to make the game even better with more polished writing, content and art in the near future! Keep and eye out for future updates :)
Can we avoid some of the girls?

Are all of them virgins at the time of us meeting them? Edit from line 7 *remembers "milf" tag is here* nope, ok..
Reversely, are none of the characters.. *sees "virgin" tag* ok.. some are for certain.
Um.. do we have to cheat? Hmm.. probably not.

Who's the starter GF? Pink haired? Brown haired?
If it's anyone of the 2/6 short-haired ones, can we dump her?
Can we just dump our starter GF in general? Can we get an ending for it E:3

*sees "milf"* ffs, not this shit again.. So, is she an actual mother?
Does she have a daughter, or a son.. well, no "netorare" so far, so probably not a son. Probably no dad character to protect her from us.. "cheating".. Ooohhh..
Can we fuck her daughter if the milf has one? Would that make her 36 and older?

Any answers <,<(looks weird) would be appreciated *legit gags at the word 'answers'*.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Can we avoid some of the girls?
Mostly. Aside form your girlfriend, there are her five friends. If you go on their respective paths, they unlock new girls and some of them force themselves on you.
Who's the starter GF?
The pink one.
Um.. do we have to cheat?
Can we just dump our starter GF in general?
No.
So, is she an actual mother?
She's your girlfriends mother. I forget what up with the dad, whether he is absent, divorced, dead etc., but he is simply absent.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Is there a way to collect all the scenes in one play through or nah?

Last edited:

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
Is there a way to collect all the scenes in one play through or nah?
even though it says there's a 30 day limit, nothing happens and you can still get every scene. except if you look at the calendar past 30 days it crashes, so don't do that.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
even though it says there's a 30 day limit, nothing happens and you can still get every scene. except if you look at the calendar past 30 days it crashes, so don't do that.
I was browsing through the image folder and noticed a bunch of stuff I didn't see despite having completed all available content. I was wondering if certain girls had to be done by certain times or in a certain order to see different scenes.

The other option is that they're images for the next update.

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
I was browsing through the image folder and noticed a bunch of stuff I didn't see despite having completed all available content. I was wondering if certain girls had to be done by certain times or in a certain order to see different scenes.

The other option is that they're images for the next update.
saw those too, no idea what they're for. the blue circles on the calendar did nothing for me sometimes, so you're right it might be time sensitive.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.5B (looks like you'll need a new save)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 145 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Reactions: Blizzardhrr
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes