Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
can someone tell me how to pass Charlotte's quest where it says the main character needs to "explore Sunnyside more during the morning?"
i'm trying to get charlotte to be the girl to be with after running the track, immediately before Chapter 2 starts
Check the cafe during morning.

Abby5

Sep 6, 2022
I can't get anywhere with Mia after a point. Every time I click on her or try to text her, it begins the scene with the mom making bread. I can't go any farther with Mia or her family because I need to talk to Mia first about god knows what. I'm about to delete the whole thing.

Reactions: Francis0930

Adultress

May 20, 2021
I can't get anywhere with Mia after a point. Every time I click on her or try to text her, it begins the scene with the mom making bread. I can't go any farther with Mia or her family because I need to talk to Mia first about god knows what. I'm about to delete the whole thing.
Have you gone to the mall with her?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Wasn't aware you could avoid it actually, guess I'm a scumbag :sneaky:
No your actually normal.. Thats what all the female characters are there for so you can experience having fun with them all. Honestly if you dont try to bang all the girls then I would say that makes you weird. You dont get points for staying faithful to a fictional girlfriend lol

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
So two things
1. Even though I'm finished with Olivia's story right now, every time I go to the Arcade it says she will be at home in the morning. Tried that, nothing.

2. Is there any content with Stephanie I need to do? If so, where and how?

Mar 26, 2020
So I'm stuck on Ava's path just after getting the gym pass. In the morning she tells me to meet her in the afternoon at gym but then she's never there. Any ideas?

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes