4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
just a suggestion bro, it's just a game, you don't have to be mad
I agree it's nothing to get mad over (if he even said that out of anger) unless the dev specially said they don't want that material. But what Blumph said IS a vaild suggestion. Outside of Anal, the other suggestions just doesn't fit with what's been shown so far.
Kinda like suggesting NTR in a game that's had strictly one on one happy relationships. Just a suggestion, but not one fit for the game in question. Easier to just find a game that has that material or the dev/story is open to that material.

Godaooo

Jul 14, 2018
Game's alright but why the fuck does MC treat Sophia so badly as if he was loyal to Mia, yet actively seek to fuck every other girl? I enjoyed the more lighthearted story but with Sophia it's simply mistreating her just for the sake of being an asshole.

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
Game's alright but why the fuck does MC treat Sophia so badly as if he was loyal to Mia, yet actively seek to fuck every other girl? I enjoyed the more lighthearted story but with Sophia it's simply mistreating her just for the sake of being an asshole.
I think Kyle's original plan was for Sophie to have a "sweetheart happy lovey-dovey" path as one option, and a "hardcore sadism/masochism" type path as the other, but right now we're just kinda getting the latter. I'm not sure if that plan has changed and if she's just gonna be locked into the second path, but I sure hope not. Because I'm with you, I much prefer the sweet stuff with her.

Reactions: Godaooo

Godaooo

Jul 14, 2018
I think Kyle's original plan was for Sophie to have a "sweetheart happy lovey-dovey" path as one option, and a "hardcore sadism/masochism" type path as the other, but right now we're just kinda getting the latter. I'm not sure if that plan has changed and if she's just gonna be locked into the second path, but I sure hope not. Because I'm with you, I much prefer the sweet stuff with her.
I see. Hopefully that's the case.
BTW I feel like I didn't play very optimally and got Ava's race while still having some development for the other girls still pending. Could I have missed some events? I.e I never got to use the strawberry candies.

Reactions: FlinPaltwell

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
I see. Hopefully that's the case.
BTW I feel like I didn't play very optimally and got Ava's race while still having some development for the other girls still pending. Could I have missed some events? I.e I never got to use the strawberry candies.
If you're playing super optimally, I think the max number of girls you can advance to the limit by Ava's race is 3. The game is structured in a way that you don't have time for absolutely everyone, so you gotta pick your favorites and try to focus.

Jul 4, 2017
why make time limits seriously why is limiting the content i just want to know and explore every girl to see the ones i like the most

Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys I'm really glad you're liking it so far!
There might be some stuff that needs work right now but I hope to make the game even better with more polished writing, content and art in the near future! Keep and eye out for future updates :)
the only thing i don't like about the game is the time limit is annoying having to choose on a harem would be cool to have a way to limit the time limit to a event you can choose to delay :cry:

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
the only thing i don't like about the game is the time limit is annoying having to choose on a harem would be cool to have a way to limit the time limit to a event you can choose to delay :cry:
Well there's your problem, it's not a harem game.

• Haha
Reactions: AlBetGam

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
This game has time flow in a normal-ish way. While the girls will wait for you to decide what you want to do, time doesn't and that's a great point to the game. Screwed around tying to tag all the girls instead of focusing on one? Well, you're now stuck with just Mia during the timed events. It's a great way to encourage multiple playthroughs the only downside is the individual girls don't have enough to do to properly fill in the time gaps. Making money to buy stuff is great and all but once you figure out that you only really need one item for a specific girl, you lose that time sink as well.

More developers need to learn the value of repeatable scenes. Steady progression is great but only in a straight forward, VN style game. When it's semi-open like this, having repeatable scenes help in filling in time gaps.

Ah, forgot to add this but this is DEFINITELY a harem game. Going after and having multiple girls coming after you......there's literally no other term for that besides "harem".

Last edited:
Reactions: FlinPaltwell
Jul 4, 2017
This game has time flow in a normal-ish way. While the girls will wait for you to decide what you want to do, time doesn't and that's a great point to the game. Screwed around tying to tag all the girls instead of focusing on one? Well, you're now stuck with just Mia during the timed events. It's a great way to encourage multiple playthroughs the only downside is the individual girls don't have enough to do to properly fill in the time gaps. Making money to buy stuff is great and all but once you figure out that you only really need one item for a specific girl, you lose that time sink as well.

More developers need to learn the value of repeatable scenes. Steady progression is great but only in a straight forward, VN style game. When it's semi-open like this, having repeatable scenes help in filling in time gaps.

Ah, forgot to add this but this is DEFINITELY a harem game. Going after and having multiple girls coming after you......there's literally no other term for that besides "harem".
Is kinda an harem game in the more reduced term not a love triangle but almost min 3 girls it can count as an harem , but my problem is I don't know shit about he girls I don't even know if I like them if at least we have more of an exposition of each girl to choose after that the ones you like that would be better at least for me so I don't have to restart because I invested in a girl I end up disliking down the line

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Is kinda an harem game in the more reduced term not a love triangle but almost min 3 girls it can count as an harem , but my problem is I don't know shit about he girls I don't even know if I like them if at least we have more of an exposition of each girl to choose after that the ones you like that would be better at least for me so I don't have to restart because I invested in a girl I end up disliking down the line
Save files, mate.

I did the bare minimal (making enough money to get different items for the girls) and then created a master save file before investing into any girl. That way, didn't like the girl or wanted to start another girl, I just go back to the master save file and boom the tedius work is already done.

Another thing, you're suppose to learn about the girls as you go along. Pretty much vast majority of multi-heroine games operate that way. I actually can't think of a single game which gives you a full breakdown of the girl beforehand. It's usually "see the girl, interested in the girl, go down the girl path to learn more about the girl".

It is a harem, not "kinda". As of right now, you can go after 4+ girls at the same time (Mia, one friend, mother, sister and now the bully girls).

Last edited:

Godaooo

Jul 14, 2018
If you're playing super optimally, I think the max number of girls you can advance to the limit by Ava's race is 3. The game is structured in a way that you don't have time for absolutely everyone, so you gotta pick your favorites and try to focus.
But is there different content before the race? As after the race I could still progress all of them, but it isn't clear if there are events that are locked before race happens.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
But is there different content before the race? As after the race I could still progress all of them, but it isn't clear if there are events that are locked before race happens.
No. All you miss is the event specific.....events. Their story based events stay the same.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes