4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
1. Even though I'm finished with Olivia's story right now, every time I go to the Arcade it says she will be at home in the morning. Tried that, nothing.

2. Is there any content with Stephanie I need to do? If so, where and how?

Mar 26, 2020
Did it work for you when you started over? I made started over and I ran into the same issue again
Yeah I did, I basically rushed only Ava's content and interacted with nobody else. If that doesn't work for you it's a mystery, perphaps just try to redownload the game if that doesn't work

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
Yeah I did, I basically rushed only Ava's content and interacted with nobody else. If that doesn't work for you it's a mystery, perphaps just try to redownload the game if that doesn't work
Yeah, I don't know what's going on. I started a new game and tried to main line Ava's story but every time I get to the part where the hint says "I feel like I'm making a real connection with Ava. I should see her at the gym again" she's never there. I redownloaded the game and main lined her story and I'm still having the issue.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
My Girlfriend's Friends [v1.5B] [Kyle Mercury]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN

Great compression ratio, Joiplay(android) user love it (y):D

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What's the deal with Emily's route? I talk to her for painting the banner thing, and Melissa, who I've never met comes around and produces a traceback error because melissaSprite is not defined. If I use console to define it, it gets pretty buggy and doesn't really make sense.

Reactions: Fehuerilaz
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes