• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

azgingenc0

Sep 15, 2023
While cheating or choosing to stay loyal will be the prominent element. Cuckqueaning is going to be in the game, and there is a secret harem ending planned.
Hello, I can't progress in the game. The game tells me to visit Mia at school in the morning, but I can't find Mia anywhere at school. Can you help me?

hatlol

Nov 7, 2021
Can't do Olivia storyline due to bug: when i'm trying to give her the game, Mia's mom kitchen scene triggers instead.
Tried again with new game, now arcade store is bugged - on afternoon it triggers Mansion action instead of it's own.

Reactions: azgingenc0

XProudNoobX

Nov 2, 2020
Or there being plenty of new art which is taking time + what the person above said, checked the last content graph on patreon and it looks pretty promising!

kireisa

Jul 13, 2020
with girls have the most story done?
i got dissapointed in 10 minuts of olivia..(becouse its so short)

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Milking or bad management. Call it.

View attachment 3369078
He initially did actually put out updates on a very regular basis. He's either become fucking lazy or is milking this for all its worth. I stopped my patreon donation after his May update was a joke, when it became clear he didn't give a fuck.

I'm of the mind that this game should have an abandoned tag put on it, inspite of the patreon updates. This game has now been not updated in almost a year.

Last edited:

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
He initially did actually put out updates on a very regular basis. He's either become fucking lazy or is milking this for all its worth. I stopped my patreon donation after his May update was a joke, when it became clear he didn't give a fuck.

I'm of the mind that this game should have an abandoned tag put on it, inspite of the patreon updates. This game has now been not updated in almost a year.
In this case put "on hold" on it.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes