4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
As dead as the dodo. Given its been two weeks and he hasn't posted anything on his discord.

And lets be honest, its been almost a year and the last update was 5 minutes of content.

Even if there is content, I doubt it'll be longer than the last update. Fuck this guy.
Sadly, I have to agree with you. This was an incredible game (and judging by the fetishes and genres of Kyle's previous creation, it was going in all my favorite places). But the updates have slowed down, and the content has pretty much stopped. In general when they start releasing 'half' chapters that are smaller than previous chapters, you know they're running out of steam. Could be Kyle lost interest, could be he lost motivation. Either way, he blew another deadline about a month ago and there's no signs that this next 'chapter' is anywhere near ready, or ever will be.

Hopefully he's healthy and the work gets done someday. Because IMO, this story is too good not to finish.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Sadly, I have to agree with you. This was an incredible game (and judging by the fetishes and genres of Kyle's previous creation, it was going in all my favorite places). But the updates have slowed down, and the content has pretty much stopped. In general when they start releasing 'half' chapters that are smaller than previous chapters, you know they're running out of steam. Could be Kyle lost interest, could be he lost motivation. Either way, he blew another deadline about a month ago and there's no signs that this next 'chapter' is anywhere near ready, or ever will be.

Hopefully he's healthy and the work gets done someday. Because IMO, this story is too good not to finish.
I think he was relying on Russian artists for the work, and due to sanctions, he was having a hard time paying them anyway. The fact that he claimed to be days from release two weeks ago and has done nothing to actually release the game (potentially getting his supporters to circumvent the patreon issue)...

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

Update On Patreon Situation
April 8
I haven't said much since my last post because honestly it's just been more of the same. I inquired again about if this issue affecting only me and it is not. I also asked if compensation was something we could get (not looking good). Once again I apologize for this delay after making you wait so long and really appreciate the support, both financial and not.
And on that note, I just wanted to say something about supporting the project right now. If you don't like the idea of keeping your subscription while this is going on, or you're not sure if you want to become a patron since it might seem like there's nothing to show for it, that is OKAY!
Please keep your money until you are comfortable with the project's situation, and only send financial support if you are able to.
And of course for the absolute chads who already are supporting MGFF, your support is still going towards the project, it's not disappearing don't worry. Currently it's just stockpiling in order to pay the artists in bigger commission chunks when all this gets sorted out. Truly, thank you.
As always I hope you guys have a great day, don't look directly into the sun.

-Kyle

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018

Update On Patreon Situation
April 8
I haven't said much since my last post because honestly it's just been more of the same. I inquired again about if this issue affecting only me and it is not. I also asked if compensation was something we could get (not looking good). Once again I apologize for this delay after making you wait so long and really appreciate the support, both financial and not.
And on that note, I just wanted to say something about supporting the project right now. If you don't like the idea of keeping your subscription while this is going on, or you're not sure if you want to become a patron since it might seem like there's nothing to show for it, that is OKAY!
Please keep your money until you are comfortable with the project's situation, and only send financial support if you are able to.
And of course for the absolute chads who already are supporting MGFF, your support is still going towards the project, it's not disappearing don't worry. Currently it's just stockpiling in order to pay the artists in bigger commission chunks when all this gets sorted out. Truly, thank you.
As always I hope you guys have a great day, don't look directly into the sun.

-Kyle
Its now been a month since he claimed the update was ready for release.

My guess, is that he's still furiously trying to finish and the whole patreon issue is b.s.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022

My guess, is that he's still furiously trying to finish and the whole patreon issue is b.s.
Indeed. Dude is squeezing and milking this like there's no tomorrow without delivering anything...I really miss 2017/2018. Sure, there were some games that got abandoned here and there, but not as in the past 3 years.

Several Devs saw an opportunity, a new market to earn quick and easy cash by launching a first good build followed by 2 or 3 regular updates - perfect bait to gain new pledgers trust...

Anyway, I always respected Devs who pause their pledges when they know they don't deserve a penny and aren't working. Is this the case with Kyle ? To each their own, in the end.

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022

When did he claim that (honestly asking)? My last news was this one:

1713201237998.png

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
I thought I remember him predicted a timeline, but I can't find it now.

You realise that is even worse, right? Considering the last update was 10 minutes long and took a year itself. This project is dead.
I do realise that. But it doesn't change a thing for me

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes