4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
It might not officially be on hold, but it sure seems to be that way. I guess if the latest explanation the dev posted is accurate, then I guess it’s de facto on hold anyways since afaik he’s commissioning the art.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I HATE it when (and the majority of devs do this) the game is clearly stalled and the Dev just takes money for doing nothing.

Srsly, its not hard to simply PAUSE the patreon while you resolve whatever this is that's ruined your workflow for the past (lets be honest) two years.

Reactions: Gicoo
Aug 13, 2021
I HATE it when (and the majority of devs do this) the game is clearly stalled and the Dev just takes money for doing nothing.

Srsly, its not hard to simply PAUSE the patreon while you resolve whatever this is that's ruined your workflow for the past (lets be honest) two years.
No dev is dumb enough to pause the patreon to get money for free.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: astrophel

Gorainu

Apr 24, 2021
Sad to see this project stalled/dead.
Art was good and the writing was above average.

maybe a bit too ambitious given the number of variations bound to happen later on.

Adultress

May 20, 2021
Sad to see this project stalled/dead.
Art was good and the writing was above average.

maybe a bit too ambitious given the number of variations bound to happen later on.
It would have been much more manageable with a traditional VN with each update focusing on content for a single girl.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes