VN Ren'Py My Goddess [v0.01] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Well That was fun. After reading the forum with all the complaints, I can say, I hope none of the complainers get a GF. Was it so hard to see that the father was made fun of during the cheating scene?

I have a coworker who confessed to having found his ex with an other man in bed. He beat him up pretty good from what I understood. And you know what? He confessed that he would be in Jail right now if it weren't for the fact that he is a father and had shared custody. Instead he has curfews and strict obligations. And he did not talk about it, but I guess he must be a bit on the back foot when it comes to negotiations concerning their kid. So anyone saying the MC should have confronted his ex right there and then only shows how emotionally immature they are. Emotional maturity is also recognizing situations that could get out of control, fast.

One of the main "flaws" of the main character is how fast and how strong he gets attached to someone. If it was not that easy for him to fall hard in love to the point of blindness he would not have been in the process of trying to propose to his now ex after how she treated him when they woke up in the morning. It also helped him fall in love with Edith fast and easy right after his fall. But that kind of intense way to live his emotions lends itself well to other excess like violence if you are not vigilant. I think it took him a lot of willpower to not interact with his father and his ex. If he had, it could have been ugly. Also Edith, and anyone really, deserve more than a brute who can't control his emotions. At least the MC knew how to dodge bullets of violence.
And frankly I think he dodge a massive one when he saw his ex cheat on him. If not his life could have been more miserable than just a day.

I could see a game over screen happening if the dev wants to add a choice to intervene and beat the father and ex. He would be in a prison cell and not in a hotel room.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Well That was fun. After reading the forum with all the complaints, I can say, I hope none of the complainers get a GF. Was it so hard to see that the father was made fun of during the cheating scene?

I have a coworker who confessed to having found his ex with an other man in bed. He beat him up pretty good from what I understood. And you know what? He confessed that he would be in Jail right now if it weren't for the fact that he is a father and had shared custody. Instead he has curfews and strict obligations. And he did not talk about it, but I guess he must be a bit on the back foot when it comes to negotiations concerning their kid. So anyone saying the MC should have confronted his ex right there and then only shows how emotionally immature they are. Emotional maturity is also recognizing situations that could get out of control, fast.

One of the main "flaws" of the main character is how fast and how strong he gets attached to someone. If it was not that easy for him to fall hard in love to the point of blindness he would not have been in the process of trying to propose to his now ex after how she treated him when they woke up in the morning. It also helped him fall in love with Edith fast and easy right after his fall. But that kind of intense way to live his emotions lends itself well to other excess like violence if you are not vigilant. I think it took him a lot of willpower to not interact with his father and his ex. If he had, it could have been ugly. Also Edith, and anyone really, deserve more than a brute who can't control his emotions. At least the MC knew how to dodge bullets of violence.
And frankly I think he dodge a massive one when he saw his ex cheat on him. If not his life could have been more miserable than just a day.

I could see a game over screen happening if the dev wants to add a choice to intervene and beat the father and ex. He would be in a prison cell and not in a hotel room.
Jee you must be fun at partys... This is an AVN and no 'make the right choice like IRL' simulator. Ignoring the incident is simply the most boring reaction imaginable.

Also my wife agrees that maybe YOU shouldn't find a GF for making wishes like this...

Last edited:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Jee you must be fun at partys... This is an AVN and no 'make the right choice like IRL' simulator. Ignoring the incident is simply the most boring reaction imaginable.

Also my wife agrees that maybe YOU shouldn't find a GF for making wishes like this...
Hée. To start with your secund point, I agree it is a bit harsh as a wish. I just wish that my sister's boyfriend is not the violent type and I can sleep at night knowing she is safe.

Now for your first point. I agree it is a boring reaction but think about it, what is the story the dev wants to tell. Is it the story of an ex convict trying to face his demons, heal from that and go forward without repeating his mistakes or the story of a young man finding himself living with three milfs and madly in love with one of them? Granted if the dev wanted he could have told his story with a lot of humour and found a way to make that scene funny despite what is happening in it and give the unfaithful what they deserve, but that is not the story they seams to want to tell. So I think what they showed us is fine. Blackthunder already told us that we will get more insight in the event in the future. It will be interesting. Why not tag along and discover what that is?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Prologue Bugfix

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 105 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
I don't really know if this MC is weak or not coz i didn’t play it yet...but one thing i know is that the MC from Troubled legacy is one weak motherfucker. ( Please don't sue me for this opinion)

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Just started playing... aside the fact that the cheating whore basically said that the father has a small dick, I would have made the MC barging in guns blazing and beated the shit out of the father with the whore petrified with fear and crying to spare him.

Last edited:
Reactions: shamtiiomi

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I don't really know if this MC is weak or not coz i didn’t play it yet...but one thing i know is that the MC from Troubled legacy is one weak motherfucker. ( Please don't sue me for this opinion)
Meh.... not exactly weak, just overwhelmed by the whole situation. Keep in mind that just few days earlier he was living a peaceful life with his godmother and out of the blue he found himself heir of a criminal empire with the task of destroying it and rebuild it on the legal side. So, as I said, not weak but more like "what the fuck I am supposed to do?"

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Meh.... not exactly weak, just overwhelmed by the whole situation. Keep in mind that just few days earlier he was living a peaceful life with his godmother and out of the blue he found himself heir of a criminal empire with the task of destroying it and rebuild it on the legal side. So, as I said, not weak but more like "what the fuck I am supposed to do?"
Hmm that's understandable...But i was referring to his actions in " Between life and death" ( i don't remember much what it was called) one moment he's " oh you can't control me " and the next moment " mistress, let me pleasure you with my tongue "..that's more of a me problem i guess?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Hmm that's understandable...But i was referring to his actions in " Between life and death" ( i don't remember much what it was called) one moment he's " oh you can't control me " and the next moment " mistress, let me pleasure you with my tongue "..that's more of a me problem i guess?
I get waht you mean, but in that case he was making fun of her (sadly you can't read the emotions, like sarcasm in this case xD)

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Interesting the MC looks like a mix of the MC from My New Dorm and Troubled legacy. Glad they kept Edith like the Troubled Legacy Edith. She was sexy MILF.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
How is he behaving as a cuck? A cuck would stand there and watch till they were finished the mc just packed his stuff and left
Not exactly a cuck, since he left the moment he saw the whore with his father (a cuck would've stayed watching). But normally, anyone who find out something like that, storms in guns blazing.

Jun 21, 2023
Not exactly a cuck, since he left the moment he saw the whore with his father (a cuck would've stayed watching). But normally, anyone who find out something like that, storms in guns blazing.
And would probably end up in court. I probably would've done the same.
But the revenge is best served cold. There's very few things more dangerous than a cold rage. Wise thing to do is to back away for now and go for the throat when you won't end up in the behind the bars

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
im not a cuck but i will filmed the intercourse ...for future development ....ah im thinking with a wife in mind so ...you know what i mean ....but not everyone have the cool off mindset to know what to do or not

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes