VN Ren'Py My Goddess [v0.01] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes
Jun 21, 2023
The defence is based on temporary Insanity... so a clear state of mi d would be clearly a hinderance...
Temporary insanity is a very rare instance and won't work in most cases. And will only most likely work in very few instances when the judge is sympathetic to the circumstances of minor or sub major offense. Two second degree murder will be very hard case for temporary insanity appeal.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Temporary insanity is a very rare instance and won't work in most cases. And will only most likely work in very few instances when the judge is sympathetic to the circumstances of minor or sub major offense. Two second degree murder will be very hard case for temporary insanity appeal.
Duh, this is a AVN... the author decides what the judge does... however, the precedent case I added us exactly about 2nd degree homicide..

Reactions: Strange visitor

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
odbpm
I don't see why 5 simple clicks deserve a NTR tag, it's the only scene ingame which is like this.

If the MC would cheat on his Girl would be okay for you? Think about it.

For me it doesn't matter if the girl is cheating on him or the MC is cheating on his girl.
In every way it's a no go for me.

If that 5 clicks bother you that much there are more than enough games out there which could hit your taste.
Hmmmm what should I say.
If you dont like MyGoddess and it's story don't play it.

It is as it is and I don't change the story of MyGoddess.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
if incest isn't in the planned tags why are they landlady and roommate instead of mom and sister?

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
odbpm
I hope you don't get blind by seeing such a bad massive scene then.

I really hope you are fine and it doesn't drives you into a depression.
I'm such a bad dev, sorry for that.

XV71 eventually there is something at the background, why a few things at the chars are editable.
The future will show what happens... Since the game is shown at Patreon there is no incest for now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexMpog and XV71
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes