VN Ren'Py My Goddess [v0.01] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
shamtiiomi Thanks for your nice and open words.

I try my best to get both games fully updated in time, but i've also seen the last years even 3 months of developing a game till a update is finished it to long for some guys.

So it was the only way to go a step forward, yeah the updates for TL and MyGodess will take 4 month now vor every game but the players have a update every 2 month.

Since it's not possible to do a good update every two month for one game.

Reactions: shamtiiomi
Jun 21, 2023
My Goddess [Prologue] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 277mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Keeps crashing when playing animations

Reactions: Skep-tiker

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I'm a fan of Blackthunder_vn other game and when I saw this game something told me to try it. I have to say I loved it, the writing and the way you're telling the story. I do have to say Riley is my favorite, loved the other girls well, but Riley attitude and they way she protects the ones she cares about struck a cord with me. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
TheimmortalP Not at the moment since licenzing costs a lot of money and i'm not able to spent that sum at the moment.

We will see how it looks like my efforts to create games speaks in money.
I think for now its better to create a good base since it's "just" in beta state later while optimizing and prepairing for the final Game release it could happen do add a sound track.

Reactions: shamtiiomi

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
TheimmortalP Not at the moment since licenzing costs a lot of money and i'm not able to spent that sum at the moment.

We will see how it looks like my efforts to create games speaks in money.
I think for now its better to create a good base since it's "just" in beta state later while optimizing and prepairing for the final Game release it could happen do add a sound track.
Really? There's a lot of really great public domain music out there.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
The problem with the free to use soundtracks is if they want you to, you only have two chances delete it or pay everything they want.

I happend to often before, had the lizensing problem with some grafics at my normal job.

It's better to wait and pay someone to make my own soundtracks lizens on my side and you have no probs.

Sorry for the typo's got fat fingers today. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: metamorphMP

Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
Dude, the feeling of betrayal is meant to give the reader a very quick reason to hate both of them quickly. Also, I don't think it's weak to think your gf isn't cheating on you lmao. The dev even added a line saying "it doesn't hurt riding you" to appease people like you who think a big dick = masculine. The writing isn't amazing, but getting pissed that the story is told visually in a visual medium is weird. It isn't NTR cause she isn't a love interest.
Where did i say big dick = masculine? :WaitWhat:all i said was that the rendered scene is not needed to portray the feeling of betrayal, if this is going to be a harem based game the dev has most likely lost some players because of that, also i agree about it is not ntr by this sites definition,but she is your gf and is cheating with your own dad, it's feels and looks like ntr and all those feelings of a weak mc.

@Golzd81 Hmmm... a weak writen MC... Okay.
Have you played the full prolouge? Or just this 10 minutes?
It is weak in your eyes, that the mc just turned his back to them and was leaving?
What should he have done, run into the Livingroom and talk to them get even more hurt by standing infront of them?
Or should he killed both of them?

Set your mind into him and see how your girl is fucking your father.

What would you have done with them?
If you hurt or kill them, what's the result?
Life long prison, in the US the death row?

As dev you have to build a plausible scenario.

It's a harem game not a prison- or killing simulator.

My opinion is it even showed strength to just go, not weakness.
But that's my opinion...
Yeah i have played the full prolouge, and yes i do find it weak that he just acted like a pussy and turned away and left, but that is how you wrote it, like i have said that scene was not needed to be shown, dialoge can be better for adding supense and then when she returns, revenge can be better imo. Kill them? no, confronting them and shaming them, then walking out imo is a better option, but if this is a harem based game "that" scene has already made people take your advice and to not play and ignore. Just my opinion anyway, so i will now take your advice, Good luck.

Last edited:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Don't agree, discussing helps. Though wastes a lot of time.

Personally i wasn't ranting about NTR/Cheating, I don't have problems with it. But I DID get a vibe that MC is weak/spineless, after he had left silently without any confrontation.
But after reading Dev's explanations in comments I understand his perspective better now.
Also not everybody can read between lines.

As player I only know and see what game shows me, I can't read thoughts of game's creator. And sometimes it's not easy to explain scene or character's behaviour with render and few lines of text.
I was pissed too at the start, but then I cooled down and just thought - it probably was the wisest decision ever - to flee, I mean, I dunno, if I was in such situation and considering that I've been practicing martial arts for years and can cause severe damage easily... I definitely would have gotten myself in trouble after starting drama right away, and for what? For a piece of shit called dad or a whore of a GF? Nah.

I got that vibe of weak MC too but that's a downside of VN - like you said, sometimes you can't descrive what is going on in character's head with a render and lines of text. That's why thread and discussing are for, agree.

Also I don't agree with those who said that just writing few lines of text instead of showing would be enough to feel the effect, nah, not even close.
But showing a visual combined with this humiliating dialogue of GF and dad - that's when you can feel the effect to it's full extent, if you are pissed, just like I was, then it was done good. And as long as I won't be forced to forgive and take her back - I am totally fine.

I never played the previous game of a Dev, but this one I like, I mean I don't like forced LIs but, what a coincidence - I like her, so don't have problems with it))
Good luck!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Prologue Bugfix

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 105 MB

Come find me on .

Last edited:
Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
iwish we actually utilized the death penalty for crimes like murder or rape unfortunatly you probably serve half the sentence then get out on "good behavior"

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
goulet1995 Yeah it will be avoidable, there will be a choice.

Golzd81 Hmmm... a weak writen MC... Okay.
Have you played the full prolouge? Or just this 10 minutes?
It is weak in your eyes, that the mc just turned his back to them and was leaving?
What should he have done, run into the Livingroom and talk to them get even more hurt by standing infront of them?
Or should he killed both of them?

Set your mind into him and see how your girl is fucking your father.

As dev you have to build a plausible scenario.

It's a harem game not a prison- or killing simulator.

My opinion is it even showed strength to just go, not weakness.
But that's my opinion...
Personally I would have gone to them and kicked the father in the balls to urinate blood for a week...and the slut I would have spit in his face...and left.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes