Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm not sure I understand the question, can you reword it?
Your subscribestar post. Oct 02, 2022: Bulge or No Bulge?
I wanted to know whether the answer was yes or no. Bulges in these games are pretty rare. Mr Dots, Inceton, 395games, etc. Only a few high graphic games actually show bulges. And I'd really like to see more.

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
I wanted to know whether the answer was yes or no. Bulges in these games are pretty rare. Mr Dots, Inceton, 395games, etc. Only a few high graphic games actually show bulges. And I'd really like to see more.
yes i agree, bulges is very good (y)

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018

OH! yea, of course there will be bulge. Just cause I'm not a fan dun mean it wont be there, that poll was for the community to see what kind they liked. It wouldn't be right if there wasn't :)

Reactions: Pudding69

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
I abhorre Netorare, so ain't gonna play or support this time. But credit where credits is due, your renders are fucking great! If you ever switch to a non NTR game, i'll be glad to jump in, good luck.
Same I saw the renders and was like "damn this looks good" then I saw what direction the game goes and immediately knew this was not the game for me. If this dev ever does a non-NTR game I am 100% in. That said best of luck to the dev as your art and style looks amazing.

Reactions: Soulafein

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I wonder how long the creator will last without adding content for people who want an optional ntr, to have many more patrons than 10 xD And if you add it, it will only get worse, because then neither those who are for ntr will be happy, nor those who do not want him :)

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes