Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

MCBD

Aug 5, 2019
I never did understand cock blocking the MC. I live more on the sharing is caring, you take one hole and I'll destroy the other mentality. Full disclosure, I haven't read all the comments because like others have said, "Make the game you want to make" and reading all the negative comments just isn't how I prefer to spend my very limit "quality time".

Your renders are great and I will be watching the tags, If I see something that peeks my interest, I may just give it a try. I would be lying though if I didn't say I was disappointed about the unavoidable NTR. Those girls look original which is rare these days.

Best of luck Dev! I hope you enjoy expressing your creative itch!

Reactions: SayWhatProductions

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
You can't say you haven't gathered a lot of support SayWhatProductions. On the contrary, I've never seen a demo with so much support. This is an amazing amount of support.

You have found a niche that appeals to many and the demo is well done, kudos to you.
I never did understand cock blocking the MC. I live more on the sharing is caring, you take one hole and I'll destroy the other mentality. Full disclosure, I haven't read all the comments because like others have said, "Make the game you want to make" and reading all the negative comments just isn't how I prefer to spend my very limit "quality time".

Your renders are great and I will be watching the tags, If I see something that peeks my interest, I may just give it a try. I would be lying though if I didn't say I was disappointed about the unavoidable NTR. Those girls look original which is rare these days.

Best of luck Dev! I hope you enjoy expressing your creative itch!
I'm not gonna lie, I was scared when I put it out. I didn't think that there would be anyone who was going to be into this. The first demo I released involved a Black MC and that didn't go over well support wise. I'm really like the community around MHF because they understand that I am working on a 6 year old PC and am trying my best to make this game a reality. I hope that if I do end up adding a tag you enjoy, that you will enjoy what I make :)

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
is this a family ntr game? I've never found a game solely focused on it, I wish there were more. like terasu mc's hiroki series but in a western game.
A lot of the scenes are inspired by really good Japanese NTR artist out there, like Terasu, as well as some really fucking good NTR/BBC erotica I've read. I too wish that there was a good "western" Family NTR game but there practically is NONE! So, I decided to make one myself. The reason the characters are the way they are is because I'm trying my hand at fusing the suspension of disbelief that Japanese Doujinsm provide, where the characters can be so much different from one another(size wise) and it works, and western 3D models. So far, I think I've done a pretty good job, I wouldn't be proud of my work if I hadn't :p

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Found these in the game data. Most are unused right now
Thanks you Unren!
I can tell this developer is catering to a very specific demo lol. At this point even if this content is avoidable, the game isn't worth playing unless you're into interacial bbc cuckholding imo.

• Angry
Reactions: tazaaron

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
What gave it away? Is it the massive black cock or the tiny white girls getting impaled?
I can tell this developer is catering to a very specific demo lol. At this point even if this content is avoidable, the game isn't worth playing unless you're into interacial bbc cuckholding imo.
Hey, I wanted to be transparent right off the bat :)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Version 0.0.3 is ready for testers to comb through it. It's a small update but it's got some nice content. Goes public in 3 weeks.
Any chance you could tell us whether seeing the bulge won or lost? I love seeing bulges, but so few games actually do them. Most claim program difficulty.

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
Hey hi, for those of you who want access to content as soon as it's released, a small update has been released for a select few before being release to the public 3 weeks later. While it is being tested for spelling grammatical errors and fatal errors, you can get full access to my page and the update for just $12 a month, a discounted price which is limited to 150 lucky individuals, the "Dedicated Testers."

My Happy Family 0.0.3 (small update) Public release Sunday, November 6th

Added tags: Incest, Sleeping Sex, Voyeurism

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 34 Votes