Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes

Knucklenaut

Dec 16, 2018
Hey say what you want but I'll atleast give them a little credit for admitting to being milkers. I mean there are games on here that released pre-alpha "proof of concepts" that had 20x the material of this developed by one guy working a fulltime job, but hey, atleast these guys cut to the chase.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Game after my own heart. Looks promising. Only real issue is not enough out yet ;p

Some small pointers:

You may want to adjust the level of comfort the younger sister has with being nude. It did not feel very realistic that she was fine with being naked with her brother.

I also hope you take your time in developing the plots. Show us things that happen slowly, with good build. Don't just drop sex scenes on us with no build up.

Looking forward to following the game.

Mar 12, 2018
So, the last few CGs are just teasers and there's no actual scenes in the demo yet? Also, can anyone recommend games with designs similar to the sisters here, other than Dumb Koala (it seems he's now making mostly yuri, too bad).

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
Is it just me or was the tease at the end of the demo chapter actually longer than the content?
I don't think you're wrong. I already had the assets rendered for the teaser long before I started on the game. Most of the stills showcased were old assets for concepts I had for the game. All I had to do was render the girls standing in different positions and edit in those old renders, so it didnt take long at all to make the outro, maybe half a day? And writing the dialogue on the fly was pretty simple too. Took about 1 day just to put that outro together lol

Mar 5, 2018
Honestly we have very few 3D NTR, most of them are one route NTR where one girl get NTR only one... Bad end NTR when NTR never really happen, NTR but outside MC view and you can never see it, the NTR story that start but remain in the first update forever and funny dont have NTR because it never reach that part... the NTR that is not really NTR but sharing but the tag need to be added because people in this forum dont know how to differenciate it, the game that is a HAREM promise us NTR and you never get that content, you suddendly see the tag getting removed and the most common one... start as NTR, tease us a lot and it get abandoned.

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
Honestly we have very few 3D NTR, most of them are one route NTR where one girl get NTR only one... Bad end NTR when NTR never really happen, NTR but outside MC view and you can never see it, the NTR story that start but remain in the first update forever and funny dont have NTR because it never reach that part... the NTR that is not really NTR but sharing but the tag need to be added because people in this forum dont know how to differenciate it, the game that is a HAREM promise us NTR and you never get that content, you suddendly see the tag getting removed and the most common one... start as NTR, tease us a lot and it get abandoned.
that wont happen in this game. That is a promise

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes