Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
I don't have anything against ntr to each their own, but what I do hate is dev's who feel the need to make the dicks look so stupidly big, like why the fuck does mans have a horse cock, give him a big dick sure but that is just another stupid looking horse dick on a human.
You have not seen mine :sneaky:

• Angry
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
Man, that ordinary MC against that hot DILF bull .. that's a lost war from the start :ROFLMAO:

I must say, gratz to the dev, that bull is definitely handsome. I shouldn't be here (I'm gay) but damnit, I can't stop looking at him. Good job.
Hey, they call me a bull for a reason because anyone can get it. :sneaky:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Will keep my eyes on this one, hope it gets animations. I have no real issue with massive dongs as long as they can still perform a bj on it without the mouth looking like something out of a horror movie lol.

• Haha
Reactions: SayWhatProductions

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I almost deleted it midway through because of all the bitching and whining but stuck it out, and what a surprise at the end.
Can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: Valronn

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
Man, that ordinary MC against that hot DILF bull .. that's a lost war from the start :ROFLMAO:

I must say, gratz to the dev, that bull is definitely handsome. I shouldn't be here (I'm gay) but damnit, I can't stop looking at him. Good job.
Hey to each their own, any sort of outfits you think he should be in?

I'm only asking cause Im the dev

Reactions: Rafster

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Hey to each their own, any sort of outfits you think he should be in?

I'm only asking cause Im the dev
Depends on what assets you have, and how you planned and written him. For example, if he's a successful businessman, it would make sense go all formal (vest and tie, jacket and all that shit) or he's a gym instructor or something, a tanktop with sports pants will suffice, I guess, they will show his muscles. For underwear, anything that shows his bulge. I think the idea here is to show how superior he is, muscle and cock wise over the MC, anything that accents that will be fine.

I haven't played your game, but you're right on track with the bull, judging from those screenshots. Poor MC, it's almost like a David vs Goliath fight :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jhustla

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I seriously can't believe so many are complaining about a NTR tag o_O, I mean do they go to games tagged as gay, futa or furry and complain that they don't like that tag? Do they try to coerce the devs of those tags by saying "you're appealing to a minority group, you should make a vanilla/harem instead"? It really boggles the mind, why not just skip games labeled with the tag besides announcing that they don't like it.
You know they do. Then they gaslight you by saying "But you guys always complain your kink is not in my harem vanilla fuckboy VN"

Reactions: kaze32

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Ah sht, i wasted my time downloading this, i thought it was atleast version 0.01 or further but its just a demo of basicly what preview images show with text about the resume of the story 1st page.

Reactions: cattts
3.40 star(s) 34 Votes