Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I would have much rather play as the Black guy. not too many games where MC gets to cuck someone else. But as long as you get to see scenes of how the girls got mind-broke, I'll just be happy pretending I'm the Black guy.
There's quite a few with the MC cucking someone. It's just that the games typically don't center around that theme and will just have one LI whoses a lonely housewife or something along the those lines and the rest of the LI are single

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Yo, nah mate. I'm just reading the comments with a laugh. I've never been one to care what people think of me, so why would I care about what I'm producing for myself? If some people like what I'm making and want to support then they can cause I'd love to be able to make this game as quickly as possible rather than waiting month on months on months for any sort of update. Sure, not every update can be "awesome" but an update and active community would be nice.

Anyway, this game is for me and those who have the same interests. People will scream and yell because "It's not what I want." Well, turns out this game or genera isn't for them. Oh well, no harm no foul.
well said Dev,you make whatever game you want:love:(y)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Personally i think it's a bad decision to build a game for a vague minority, but hey ... they also have all rights to get a game for THEIR taste too. If the dev is ok with creating a game without that much support (financially), there's nothing wrong with it - just saying.
This, definitely this.
This game reminds me a bit of an AVN called Reparations. It was a passion project for that Dev too. He set out to make a game that was offensive to pretty much everyone and succeeded a bit too well. As long as there is the knowledge that passion project, a lot of times, means self-financed, more power to you.
I personally think that NTR and incest fetishes clash pretty hard, as most fans of incest don't like having their family members stolen, but there may be a small overlap.
If there was a path for the MC to steal the Mum and cuck the BF that would be pretty awesome. ;)
Just my 2 cents as unavoidable NTR is not for me. Either way best of luck Dev. (y)
And kudos for not even trying to pull this off with Patreon, that was a wise choice. :giggle:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
But maybe the NTR cuckolds love this game and stop complaining in other game's threads after every update.
It's kind of hilarious you don't see the irony of complaining about "NTR cuckolds" on a game threat that doesn't suit your personnal preference. I'd call the kettle black but reading your comment you seem to have a disdain of the color.

Please mods can we have the good old "complain about content get banned" because this get worse?

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
It's kind of hilarious you don't see the irony of complaining about "NTR cuckolds" on a game threat that doesn't suit your personnal preference. I'd call the kettle black but reading your comment you seem to have a disdain of the color.

Please mods can we have the good old "complain about content get banned" because this get worse?
Hey man, people can get mad at this game. I don't mind, it's not like im hurting anyone making it. It's clearly for those who like BBC, interracial, ntr lol

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018

you should read my post completely and don't quote me out of context.

I basisially told that i am fine with how it is, and even told that players with those kinks should have a game for their taste.

I just said, that this is nothing for me.

I wasn't complaining, i wasn't shaming, i wasn't insulting ... nothing of that.

The only thing i mentionned (and i stand for it) - i complained about others in other thread who demand to be NTR in every game they play - NOW they have a game over here, and hopefully they stop whining in other threads to get NTR - that's all.

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
Going to have to agree with fidget. I enjoy watching the corruption happen, regardless of the characters. That's why I like ntr. I like watching the innocent fall.
Some of us just wants to see the world burn......:unsure:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Hey man, people can get mad at this game. I don't mind, it's not like im hurting anyone making it. It's clearly for those who like BBC, interracial, ntr lol
You may not care about it, but you have not seen how far this can go. This NTR vs Vanilla is the Civil war of F95. I just don't want to see this blow up again like it did in the past. (Plus there's rules on "Don't complain about about VN content" that are usually enforced here.)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
"Don't complain about about VN content" that are usually enforced here.
Just for the record: NO ONE is complaining so far. Some (me inclussive) just told their opinion in a civil matter, which is also a feedback for the developer.
You are right, as there are other threads where ntr discussions went WAYYY out of line - but not here so far.
There is a big difference between telling opinion and fighting to be the only one with the "right" opinion.

This said, i am out - my opinion is told, and there is no reason to stick around over here.

SayingWhat :
I wish you the very best - hope you get the satisfaction from your project like you hope for. Sadly it's nothing for me, but if it helps: the characters look nice and well done.

Reactions: SayWhatProductions
3.40 star(s) 34 Votes