Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Despite that, I would advise you to stick with your original vision and do it to the best of your ability. You shouldn't allow others to influence major aspects.
This is commonly repeated and terrible attitude for a creator, with the exception if they are creating primarily out of their own interest.

If you create to monetize, you're creating a product to sell and then what the customer is the primary goal. If I didn't make tweaks to what I do based on what the customer wants I would be terrible at my job.

Reactions: WastedTalent

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
This is commonly repeated and terrible attitude for a creator, with the exception if they are creating primarily out of their own interest.

If you create to monetize, you're creating a product to sell and then what the customer is the primary goal. If I didn't make tweaks to what I do based on what the customer wants I would be terrible at my job.
I wasn't saying to ignore all feedback. What I was saying was that the major aspects should be fixed and determined by the creator. Slight tweaks and minor aspects can be more flexible, but not the core foundation.

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
I really like those games but the overly spoiler at the end isn't good. Just the first image would have been way enough. Dev went too hard and gave to much previews.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I'm gonna play this. It looks like wacky fun. That said...
A ridiculous premise about trying to rescue the full family (mom, twin, younger sister)
from a masterful Lothario leading to NTR by
SayWhatProductions...
What?Why?Games would be proud.
That's all I'm sayin'.

pcarrasco

Apr 2, 2018
I'm not doing this with the intention of criticizing your work, but just to teach you, in case you don't already have the knowledge, so don't take it the wrong way!
We've all made the same mistakes!

When using products like ULTIMATE SKIN MOISTURE-Thunder 3d you should adjust the shell offset in the Parameters tab in order to achieve more realistic effects!
I remember having the same problems when I first started using these products!
This example here is deserving of a major tweak.
View attachment 2039400

Normal will be more or less like this!
View attachment 2039403

Anyway, I wish you good luck with your project, as NTR is my favorite tag! (y)
Hi, source of second picture please?

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
After reading the thread, I decided to give this game a chance, as I have been surprised before. The premise, though interesting, is just not my style. I enjoy some NTR, but this just did not draw me in. The modeling didn't really help matters for me. Saywhatproductions, I wish you success with this game.

Last edited:

Allman

Jan 31, 2021
I have to say i like it how ntr haters are bombarding every single game that has this featured.
Is this called kink shaming? Or am I getting that word wrong?
In my opinion it´s very simple: if the game or story features something you despise, why make an effort to ruin the potential fun for others?
it´s like you go on social media and write hatefull comments to people you don´t like
what do you try to achieve with this negativity at all?

be happy, be cheerfull for things you enjoy and let people live the way they want to live

i mean in this forum are kinks featured that are forbidden by law in probably most countries around the world and most of us don´t care, so why bother especially on ntr?

maybe i am just stupid i don´t know

I hope the def achieves his goals with his story and I also wish him a strong mind to read so many negative messages

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

In reality, the Dev wants to do something that he likes, but can't find. Maybe there is no market for it, or maybe there is. In any case, I think his goal, beyond the monetization of the game, is to make something that he would want to play.

It's not a game for me, but neither are many others. However it's what the Dev wants, a NTR game with certain premises and I guess that's fine.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
To Calm the fire about the NTR discussion!
My first work related to the topic I covered earlier!
I remember the difficulties I had to use the shell causing even problems in the Character's eyes!

Last edited:

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
Saw the incest tag and ntr tag and instantly knew this thread would be a shit show :ROFLMAO:

To the dev; Nice looking game, maybe a bit on the bigger side of the scale when it comes to my preference of boob size but will still keep an eye on this and give it a proper try when it has made some progress ;)

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
5 stars my ass. More like 2, but that review was deleted.
i hope avoidable
I seriously doubt it. It seems what is shown has already happened while the MC was in Europe and re-enacted from his diary entries when he got back. I guess it's avoidable if you simply don't play it, that's my plan. I like incest, hate NTR, gave it a try due to that anyway, I now regret it.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes