Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
I enjoy NTR when the MC is still the king and allows his harem to get fucked out of the poor goodness of his heart...

But the concept of this game might be too much for me.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still fap to it, but I'd have preferred the mom's bf to have been someone more ladylike so you'd get to turn into a ladyboy and corrupt and fuck in the end so that you'd end up at the top of the fuckierarchy.

Anyone with me? Anyone?
Not my thing, but I can see the appeal

MrBeaver

Jun 3, 2018
Don't get me wrong, I'll still fap to it, but I'd have preferred the mom's bf to have been someone more ladylike so you'd get to turn into a ladyboy and corrupt and fuck in the end so that you'd end up at the top of the fuckierarchy.

Anyone with me? Anyone?
Dude, you are pervert. But im fcking love it :sneaky:

What about the game - looks really nice.
I hope this game is not only NTR, but the MC will have the opportunity to fuck the whole family without cucking with the right choices.
It would be interesting to see how the MC will deal with the intruder, or maybe negotiate with him.
Wish good luck!

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
Dude, you are pervert. But im fcking love it :sneaky:

What about the game - looks really nice.
I hope this game is not only NTR, but the MC will have the opportunity to fuck the whole family without cucking with the right choices.
It would be interesting to see how the MC will deal with the intruder, or maybe negotiate with him.
Wish good luck!
I JUST started writing an alternate where the MC comes out on top. Gotta admit, it aint my forte lol but this wont be coming out for a while. First couple updates are all about setup

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
gooooood lord this will be good!!!! :love: hope the overwiew hinting at MC being fine with all this ends up it being a all out fuck fest between the two of them and the girls, love a incest game wehre the grils are whores and dont just bang the MC the whole time and have free will.

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
incest tag has some ramifications i would like to know if incest in the game is m/s or b/s?
Yes, there is going to be incest.

Edit: Whoops! Sorry! I didn't read this properly. As of right now, I've written out how the b/s is going to pan out, still working on the m/s plotline

Reactions: Jack-ish

maxshoushou

Apr 6, 2022
ye, like those types of games in which NTR is inevitable :LOL: It would be perfect to add humiliation and sissy in some paths!:love:

killer 13

May 14, 2022
Yes, there is going to be incest.

Edit: Whoops! Sorry! I didn't read this properly. As of right now, I've written out how the b/s is going to pan out, still working on the m/s plotline
that means it will be incest b/s and also m/s .Thanks for the answer

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Just some games that the MC and the mom get together. The black guy in the game is meant to be a BIG BLACK GUY. That'll become more evident in future updates. He's just one of those guys who was the tallest among his friends growing up.
Are you the DEV of this game?
Do you mind if I give you some advice about the renders?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'll consider it. lol

Seriously though, I will. Maybe after chapter 2 or three when the story actually starts to take turns. Also depends on the backing. I'm trying to build a better PC so that my renders come out faster and easier
Make the game you want, if you want an NTR game do it and don't think about satisfying those who, like me, don't like NTR.

In reality, with a few exceptions, the only way to satisfy those who don't like NTR is if it can be avoided in the first place. The existence of an antagonist character who has already corrupted the LIs and has sex with them (or has had, I don't know if it really is one of these cases, but just in case) is never going to be a good premise for the NTR "haters", so, unless he corrupted them but didn't have sex with them and the MC can prevent that the antagonist has sex with the LIs, I don't think making a variable of your game is really worth it (unless it's really what you want). Having the MC avoid the NTR over time, but having it happen several times during the game (whether or not you can see it), is actually going to be a path that few people are going to like. But if it's a route you want to do, go for it and don't care what others think.

In any case, I see that this game isn't for me, so I wish you luck and I guess I'll go find other games that I might like.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I'll consider it. lol

Seriously though, I will. Maybe after chapter 2 or three when the story actually starts to take turns. Also depends on the backing. I'm trying to build a better PC so that my renders come out faster and easier
I personally love incest games and really dislike NTR/other guys being with the LI's, so this one isn't for me.

Despite that, I would advise you to stick with your original vision and do it to the best of your ability. You shouldn't allow others to influence major aspects.
Don't distract yourself with or waste time on things that you may not be so into or not do as well. Doing so can lead to you getting stuck, losing interest, reduction in quality, not pleasing either side, etc.
It's always better to do one thing well than it is to do multiple things to a sub-standard level.

It really depends on your priorities though (i.e. money or pride as a creator).

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
As much as I will be looking forward to that in the future You should make games and routes that you want its your game Just ignore the Entitled Jackasses begging for a vanilla route while I personally dont like NTR I know my opinon doesnt matter unless im paying for something and a creator makes a poll.
It still amazes me though no matter how much time goes by the NTR and Non NTR fans will keep crying in the game threads for their preferred content.
haha I know right? I just keep quite and enjoy what the dev made for themselves and the fans. Which is also why I up and made this. To satiate my hunger for a specific genera only found in adult comics or hentai manga, the only problem I have with that is it mostly starts with rape which i'm not a fan of. So, this is my "meeting in the middle" passion project :p

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I like this game so far, but It would be nice to have flashbacks to the month MC was gone. It would kind of suck that mc gets back and the girls are already mind broke with no scenes showing how they got there. That's why NTR should be more of a slow burn than straight into it. NTR needs build up.

Reactions: ann87ra

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
and yes, I am the dev. I am slightly new at rendering. So any advice to make my renders nicer is welcomed :)
I'm not doing this with the intention of criticizing your work, but just to teach you, in case you don't already have the knowledge, so don't take it the wrong way!
We've all made the same mistakes!

When using products like ULTIMATE SKIN MOISTURE-Thunder 3d you should adjust the shell offset in the Parameters tab in order to achieve more realistic effects!
I remember having the same problems when I first started using these products!
This example here is deserving of a major tweak.
Cap my happy family.JPG

Normal will be more or less like this!
Lake 44.jpg

Anyway, I wish you good luck with your project, as NTR is my favorite tag! (y)

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes