Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
As long the "Mother" is not a giant, the son and his twin must be around 11-12 years old and the youngest 10 years. That height is similar to my nephew and niece in RL and they are 10+12years old. Only without breasts, they are a too big for this age.
Is this enough to get an Loli Tag?
You do know pixles don't have any age right? and you are comparing a game to RL? lol Do you go around and acuse people of murder, when they kill some one In a shooter game? They are made out of pixles, they aint real dude!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Finding out or “going along” implies a choice or branching paths,
If you decide to find out it necessarily means that you decide to not “get along” right?
It’s necessary to specify if this is a multiverse where resistance from MC can change the outcome, or if resistance is futile and is there to increase the humiliation aspect but the outcome will stay the same.
I don’t think I misinterpreted it.
You have because it very clearly states the corruption has already happened.

Finding out what has happened and changing what has happened are 2 very different things. You are reading what isn't there.

Nowhere does it say you will have the choice to change anything, only understand what is going on.

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
game reportet.. nothing against games like this.. but a game whgere its clearly visible that there is a big differenz between growen ups and children.. is a nogo...espacaly when the childreen clearly visible are under aged children
I just want to say that in the main photo that is shown in the thread, the mom is in heels. High heels... So if you take that into account this game is no different from other games of it's kind with the model heights and ratios. I made very sure to take that into account when creating them.

Reactions: bill meoff

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm the previews are pretty clear what kind of game this is, so thats good.

however strangely enough i feel like this is a game i could appreciate if the MC was the new BF.

Reactions: silversurfer1

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
I just want to point out to those who may read this thread.

In the main photo that is shown in the thread, the mom is in heels. High heels... So if you take that into account this game is no different from other games of it's kind with similar model heights and ratios. I made very sure to take that into account when creating them.

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
As long the "Mother" is not a giant, the son and his twin must be around 11-12 years old and the youngest 10 years. That height is similar to my nephew and niece in RL and they are 10+12years old. Only without breasts, they are a too big for this age.
Is this enough to get an Loli Tag?
I just want to say that in the main photo that is shown in the thread, the mom is in heels. High heels... So if you take that into account this game is no different from other games of it's kind with the model heights and ratios. I made very sure to take that into account when creating them.

Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
Here is some news for the ones that will keep playing. Get ready for SANDBOX to be put in with Chapter 2. Here is mine and his conversation about it on another site. This is what he replied to someone else. It won't have all the feature I am planning for the first official release as I am still figuring out that side of the coding. Then I replied with this so in other words you are trying to add Sandbox to it and haven't figured out how to code it yet. Then he answered back with this Chapter two is where the sandbox feature will be implemented. Chapter 1 is the linear part of the game, it's set up this way in order to create the world. Also he has already had one game he has already Abandoned on here https://f95zone.to/threads/daily-life-blacked-teaser-demo-saywhatcreations.53574/

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I didn´t have anything against lolis! Just want to state the fact. Even if she loose the heels, she is a head bigger then them. Even on your screenshot 6 (with the black bf) the youngest can blow him by standing :) Now what ratio did you check here?
Like i said, i like lolis and would wish to add it here. Even if they are just "pixels" and by knowing now, "pixels" don´t have any ages, it still looks like underage.

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
I didn´t have anything against lolis! Just want to state the fact. Even if she loose the heels, she is a head bigger then them. Even on your screenshot 6 (with the black bf) the youngest can blow him by standing :) Now what ratio did you check here?
Like i said, i like lolis and would wish to add it here. Even if they are just "pixels" and by knowing now, "pixels" don´t have any ages, it still looks like underage.
Just some games that the MC and the mom get together. The black guy in the game is meant to be a BIG BLACK GUY. That'll become more evident in future updates. He's just one of those guys who was the tallest among his friends growing up.

• Angry
Reactions: Nuadu

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
You do know pixles don't have any age right? and you are comparing a game to RL? lol Do you go around and acuse people of murder, when they kill some one In a shooter game? They are made out of pixles, they aint real dude!
Are you serious? OMG, then play the "game" and think of the black guy as your little brother which fucks your family and cucks you. I don´t care if you only "play" this games and just see "pixles" and fap to your "pixles" men. Everybody got theyre own kinks. But "PIXLES"??? *shaking his head*
You must love all the pixles games?

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Just some games that the MC and the mom get together. The black guy in the game is meant to be a BIG BLACK GUY. That'll become more evident in future updates. He's just one of those guys who was the tallest among his friends growing up.
I like that, but not the hard NTR "thing". Sorry but can´t watch a other dude cucking me or foremost go rough with my Li´s. I´m out but wish you all the best! With that Kink you hit here a fanbase for sure, but with fully avoidable an even bigger fanbase.

Reactions: MrBeaver

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
I like that, but not the hard NTR "thing". Sorry but can´t watch a other dude cucking me or foremost go rough with my Li´s. I´m out but wish you all the best! With that Kink you hit here a fanbase for sure, but with fully avoidable an even bigger fanbase.
I'll consider it. lol

Seriously though, I will. Maybe after chapter 2 or three when the story actually starts to take turns. Also depends on the backing. I'm trying to build a better PC so that my renders come out faster and easier

Reactions: H_NGM_N666
Oct 6, 2019
I enjoy NTR when the MC is still the king and allows his harem to get fucked out of the poor goodness of his heart...

But the concept of this game might be too much for me.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still fap to it, but I'd have preferred the mom's bf to have been someone more ladylike so you'd get to turn into a ladyboy and corrupt and fuck in the end so that you'd end up at the top of the fuckierarchy.

Anyone with me? Anyone?

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes