Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
THank you, I didnt consider that. I'll do my best to avoid that. Though I'm pretty sure most people don't know what NTR is, NTR is essentially the japanese term for Cheating.
Incorrect, the definition is cheating on a partner with the intention of causing jealousy and emotional harm to the other person. Modern day definitions have taken a much more liberal interpretation of the meaning. So technically speaking unless the MC was involved with the females or had shared with them his own feelings or intentions before this all started there isn't any NTR. However if they were to cheat on your "bull" with the MC with the same intent then you could say there was NTR. I know site definitions and everything else are different but what I have said here is the truth.

Ntr Ntr

Jun 23, 2019
This game looks like the stuff of nightmares for the sensatives. Kinda feel sorry for them. They escape real life insecurities by playing harem and incest games and then games likes this come along . Sad.
Game looks great . Was a very nice surprise this morning.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
That was a type, its supposed to say "skippable."
I’m sorry, don’t feel obliged to give explanations about your passion project.

My post was not meant for you, but for who are responsible of how users on this forum interact or not interact with your future product.

the fact remains, as of today most of the projects on this site that mix those 2 tags (Incest + NTR) provide the latter as optional content that the player can engage/disengage with according to their preferences, hence it’s called avoidable/optional.

In this specific case, the latter will still be an inseparable part of the content provided and implied even tho the player can skip it, they still are forced to engage with it, or better said there’s no option to disengage/block it.
(please correct me if I’m wrong)

Might I add that the overview is misleading, implying the player has an option to decide how to affect the characters and the plot, which in practice doesn’t seem to be the case.

So to summarise, in the OP there’s no statement which informthe user that NTR is an integral part of the project and is skippable but still the primary focus of the story.

As I said above considering that the majority of equivalent games do have this type of content set as optional by choice, and coming from the assumption that a user doesn’t have to read pages of discussion to understand how the content is presented.

It’s necessary to highlight in the OP what users can expect or not expect from the project in order to not lead people astray, and avoid future unnecessary arguments by not attracting false expectations in the first place and being 100% honest with what users will experience before downloading the game.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
OMG seeing this teaser, its all coming back. those dark feeling i realize playing with one specific game( if you're curious what game that is DM me). too bad i love the three girls model in the menu. Dang it

Reactions: SayWhatProductions

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
This game looks like the stuff of nightmares for the sensatives. Kinda feel sorry for them. They escape real life insecurities by playing harem and incest games and then games likes this come along . Sad.
Game looks great . Was a very nice surprise this morning.
tbh it sure is also it kinda made me realize some dark fantasy or feelings that i dont know i have it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SayWhatProductions

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Might I add that the overview is misleading, implying the player has an option to decide how to affect the characters and the plot, which in practice doesn’t seem to be the case.
I think you might have read a different overview.

It only says should he find out what's been going on or just go along with the change that's already happened. Doesn't say anything about being able to change anything.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
From the demo I just played, Nope. Incest is nice but not if it's in the form of sloppy seconds of some black dude with a 15" cock. From the sound of it the story is told from events written down in the MC's journal, so it's already happened and therefore NTR is unavoidable. NTR is like sandboxes with no hints; I don't get mad, I simply just move on to the next non-NTR, non-sandbox AVN. And for those arguing that it's not NTR because the mom/sisters are not love interests, who's to say they wouldn't have been if not for the MC involuntarily getting cucked?

• Haha
Reactions: bill meoff

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
I think you might have read a different overview.

It only says should he find out what's been going on or just go along with the change that's already happened. Doesn't say anything about being able to change anything.
Finding out or “going along” implies a choice or branching paths,
If you decide to find out it necessarily means that you decide to not “get along” right?
It’s necessary to specify if this is a multiverse where resistance from MC can change the outcome, or if resistance is futile and is there to increase the humiliation aspect but the outcome will stay the same.
I don’t think I misinterpreted it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lokitox8 and Nuadu

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I didn´t play this but the story seems similar to many other games + nice renders + but i think that´s to much NTR for my taste. But it´s clearly missing the "loli" TAG. All 3 of them must be underage (faces + height).
I know 1 game here where the mods don´t allow any form of underage-play, but here it seems that underage is welcome. Hmmm, must be some § i don´t know in the rules and its ok for me.

As long NTR is not fully avoidable, i am not interested to play this. I wish the dev good luck and fun.

ps: i am not against loli :)

Reactions: kazaf

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
By "hard" I meant heavy hitting. It still happens beyond the MC's view but you as the player can choose to stay ignorant.
This answers the question I was going to ask.

Thanks for the game and good luck. I'm out.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes