Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
I have something to tell the dev SayingWhat you should change this on suscribestar "planned tags: sleeping sex, NTR(Avoidable. It still happens in the game, but you as the player can choose to live along side the MC's ignorance), cuck, group, cheating, anal, virginal sex, and others." the avoidable here to skippable that will save you a lot of truble
thank you, will do

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Is this a kinetic novel, or do we have a choice to change the story line?

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
np saying avoidable will make ppl think they can save the girls or that there is another route besides the NTR one what you are saying right now is basically "you can choose to skip the scenes but they still happen you just dont see them"
THank you, I didnt consider that. I'll do my best to avoid that. Though I'm pretty sure most people don't know what NTR is, NTR is essentially the japanese term for Cheating.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
THank you, I didnt consider that. I'll do my best to avoid that. Though I'm pretty sure most people don't know what NTR is, NTR is essentially the japanese term for Cheating.
well ntr change from user to user in this site and if you look at some games with NTR you will find ppl asking "is the NTR avoidable or skippable"

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Is it really, though?

Usually, when a game is that hard and blatant NTR out of the gate, most of the haters just shrug and move on. It's really only when a dev is kind of shifty about it, or it feels like it's being added in after the fact to something that could easily exist without it that the real firestorms break out.

Basically, the real problem isn't going full NTR or full-on anti-NTR, it's fencesitting and trying to serve too many masters.
NTR works very well when the game starts off slow and with romance between the LI and protagonist that slowly becomes corrupt over time. A game that allows you to learn the backstory of the characters involved only then to introduce a rival that can or will take the LI away is the whole point in a great NTR game. Babysitter did this quite well in that regard.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
for me ntr (netorare) is cheating from the perspective of the person who gets "stolen", while basic cheating/stealing from the perspective of the guy who steals is netori, which is quite a difference

killer 13

May 14, 2022
for those who complain that most incest games are more of the same this one has a different plot lol

• Haha
Reactions: Nuadu
3.40 star(s) 34 Votes