• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
0 content atm outside of the "promos". A spelling mistake here, a used-the-default-name-not-the-one-I-picked there. But it's a hot enough concept so I'd play more of it. The antagonist having a stupidly sized dick makes it a bit too cartoony and I think will actually take away from the heat of things, but maybe that's just me.

As an aside, it's always some dude with the mother's bf taking his sisters... someone needs to make one where it's the MC's daughters getting corrupted by some villains.

Reactions: ann87ra

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it really, though?

Usually, when a game is that hard and blatant NTR out of the gate, most of the haters just shrug and move on. It's really only when a dev is kind of shifty about it, or it feels like it's being added in after the fact to something that could easily exist without it that the real firestorms break out.

Basically, the real problem isn't going full NTR or full-on anti-NTR, it's fencesitting and trying to serve too many masters.
You say that when there are already posts raging about it.

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
From my understanding of SWP the whole story happen because The old black dude has already corrupted them. No choice about it. You can turn a blind eye and enjoy the benefits of his training. So in theory he's sharing his girls, you didn't lost yours ergo theoritically not NTR but that's semantic.
Netorare by definition is cheating/being unfaithful. It's when Netorare and Cuckolde meet that's when it starts becoming a problem for the MC's in all stories. This isn't like that.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
What if I told you the point of NTR is not that we project ourselves into the MC. I frankly think it's quite sad that so many people here project themselve into the VNs to a point they think it's their cock who's getting all these girls.
What you say would be true if this were a movie or just a book where you are just an spectator, but this is a game where you play as the MC.
The game has the stereotypical NTR plot where the MC is pitifully pathetic and is cucked by the superior black dude. The incest part, in this case, just reinforce the humiliation for the MC.

Last edited:

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
Is it really, though?

Usually, when a game is that hard and blatant NTR out of the gate, most of the haters just shrug and move on. It's really only when a dev is kind of shifty about it, or it feels like it's being added in after the fact to something that could easily exist without it that the real firestorms break out.

Basically, the real problem isn't going full NTR or full-on anti-NTR, it's fencesitting and trying to serve too many masters.
This game is a passion project of mine, if people don't like the story that I haven't found anywhere. Oh well :)

killer 13

May 14, 2022
I just hope the mc of this game isn't a loser like the unfortunate from game four seasons who just looks and masturbates

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
It's not avoidable in the sense it's happening in the background, You will be able to choose to not see it (MC being oblivious to the corruption of his sisters)

Mods can we get a trigger warning on this thread? This game has the potential to be more controversial than Power Vacuum NTR game overs and DmD Martin Path combined.
I think that the ntr is pretty well done in PV honestly

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
My Happy Family Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Anyone who see's this. This isn't me. I dont have a discord.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes