Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Nothing against NTR but this game just kind of looks... not good? Renders are unimpressive and story seems to be on one track like a kinetic novel. What is MC going to do to affect this situation? The ship has already sailed, so to speak. Maybe with a little refinement, it will probably be playable down the line. I might take a crack at it after a few updates. Right now it seems that there what little there is to the game is custom-designed to manufacture outrage from at least 3 different camps (Those who dislike NTR, dislike lolicon, think interracial to be exploitative etc). It is kinda like a more depraved version of Tyrant with no alpha path. I guess the noise it will attract is better than just being ignored. Although I have no doubt we will get our share of posts from folks loudly stating they will be ignoring it. You know, eventually, after they have said their piece and shit on anyone who liked it.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I grow weary with all of you spewing your self delusional beliefs. Nobody really gives a sheit if you like ntr or not! Why does everyone feel that they need to give their two cents? What makes you think that anyone cares how you feel about this game? Or any other for that matter? You are not that important! If you were, you wouldn't even be reading this right now. But, that's just my opinion.;)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
From my understanding of SWP the whole story happen because The old black dude has already corrupted them. No choice about it. You can turn a blind eye and enjoy the benefits of his training. So in theory he's sharing his girls, you didn't lost yours ergo theoritically not NTR but that's semantic.
uhh.... it would still be NTR, because of how it started, just that it woud stop being NTR, and becomes sharing.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
lol.

That pathetic shota-like midget actually deserves to be cucked.
This isn't even NTR because none of the women are your love interests. It's just jealousy of parent's new relationship. Whatever you want to call it, as long as it makes the absolute worst people on this site fill their diapers, I fully support the developer.
I also see it in the same way as you I will only consider a betrayal or NTR scene if it is Mc's romantic interest as his wife or girlfriend but if in the case it is the mother the brothers I don't care much only if the Mc has one of them like your girlfriend secretly there yes that will be NTR

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

killer 13

May 14, 2022
I also see it in the same way as you I will only consider a betrayal or NTR scene if it is Mc's romantic interest as his wife or girlfriend but if in the case it is the mother the brothers I don't care much only if the Mc has one of them like your girlfriend secretly there yes that will be NTR
some of them must be mc's love interest or all of them otherwise the game wouldn't have the incest tag

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes