Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Please ntr avoidable because some player hate it in main story not side game
After reading all the posts that would be my wish,it seems like we might get an alternate ending where the MC wins the girls back or at some point of the game the MC actually stands against the situation with our dear Ricardão.

If there is some kind of option where the MC can actually forge relationships of his own and not just being depressed(not just a spectator) over his whole situation,the game could win me over.

Would also like for the game to not move towards a Kinetic novel,being able to make actual choices would make the game a real visual novel.

Doesn't seem likely but just vouching for more content,characters and narrative paths.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Looks like really good artwork... Sadly not for me and easily got my answer doing a little research :confused:
Best of luck to you dev and don't let the negativity get you down and definitely don't be pressured into making a game you don't want to or ever intended on making.

Reactions: Ginji and Tiredx

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Ricardão m

1. ( ) A nickname typically given to any who is the partner of a
That's what I said. Hence the ". The bull is an expression in english that means the same thing. I am a brazilian, I wouldn't commit such error and translate it as the animal bull.

lagolagolago

Apr 30, 2020
Well, congratulations.
What is there now is amazing. Really, I can't stop. The set up and the promise of the previews drives me nuts. And I'm not an NTR fan (but I also don't loose my head about it. Most often I just don't care for it, sometimes it's titilating.).
In the game I'd like them calling him Daddy, Mom knowing about it (or learning about it and accepting, maybe after some persuasion), nice mind break scenarios, one of the girls a loving daughter and the other a sub and both cooperation and fight routes to be good. But I'm not sure that that would be the best direction, just off the top of my head what I'd like. You made something that normally wouldn't be especially interesting to me and I can't get enough. I hope you can continue that, whatever you have planned. Good luck :)
The only thing I'm sure about wanting, nay needing, is a not too slow development cycle. Don't torture me, bro ;-)

[edit] I think I figured out where the connection to my kinks is. Not that that explains all of my obsession, but at least it doesn't come out of nowhere. I always had a thing for the MC getting his friends to fuck their family (no matter whether the MC had them first, or if there is mind control or just mundane manipulation. And no matter whether the friend was in like that or was brought to it like the rest of the family). Now, the description doesn't conclusively say that the MC will become BBC's partner, if anything it points to voyerism. But the models and the characterization (loving daughter/sub) is good enough that a hint to that kink of mine is enough. I still think there is more, but above is a big part.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: SayWhatProductions

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
....i wouldn't call this a demo as with a demo you can at least get 10-20 minutes of game time this is more like a teaser trailer

Reactions: Tunak23

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
I don't have anything against ntr to each their own, but what I do hate is dev's who feel the need to make the dicks look so stupidly big, like why the fuck does mans have a horse cock, give him a big dick sure but that is just another stupid looking horse dick on a human.

lagolagolago

Apr 30, 2020
I don't have anything against ntr to each their own, but what I do hate is dev's who feel the need to make the dicks look so stupidly big, like why the fuck does mans have a horse cock, give him a big dick sure but that is just another stupid looking horse dick on a human.
Yeah, it's a bit ridiculous. But all that semen feels even more so. Still, even though I'm unsure about all of that, I'm obsessed with this. I think I have to go to sleep, just so I can stop for some time.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Man, that ordinary MC against that hot DILF bull .. that's a lost war from the start :ROFLMAO:

I must say, gratz to the dev, that bull is definitely handsome. I shouldn't be here (I'm gay) but damnit, I can't stop looking at him. Good job.
and why shouldn´t you be here? maybe you get lucky and that actually is a nice bull and takes the mc too:cool:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Haven't played the game. May if I have time. But I have to say this to the dev.

YOU ARE A FUCKING GENIUS!

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
I seriously can't believe so many are complaining about a NTR tag o_O, I mean do they go to games tagged as gay, futa or furry and complain that they don't like that tag? Do they try to coerce the devs of those tags by saying "you're appealing to a minority group, you should make a vanilla/harem instead"? It really boggles the mind, why not just skip games labeled with the tag besides announcing that they don't like it.

Last edited:

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
I made the mistake of just downloading the game based on the screenshots and giving it a go without looking at the tags and I was ready to corrupt my new cute little sisters, until the end where suddenly Tyrone pops up out of nowhere with a 12 foot BBC and starts pumping the shit out of my sisters. Horrified, I checked the tags and realized my grave mistake. Alas, it was too late. The damage was already done to my fragile psyche. :ROFLMAO:

Hyperbole and dramatics aside, getting cucked isn't really my thing, so I'm out, but nicely designed characters, dev. Super cute.

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
It's not avoidable in the sense it's happening in the background, You will be able to choose to not see it (MC being oblivious to the corruption of his sisters)

Mods can we get a trigger warning on this thread? This game has the potential to be more controversial than Power Vacuum NTR game overs and DmD Martin Path combined.
what is DmD?

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes