Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Daimaoh

Jun 2, 2020
I played the demo and really liked the way this is going, the characters and the overall tone. But with that long ending just advertising the suscribstar and it seems the developer is already thinking of changing the focus from ntr, i prefer to wait a couple of updates before getting my hopes up. If the updates are good and frecuent, I might suscribe.

Reactions: quiboune

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
You have to have talent to, having all the resources, opt for something so ridiculous and repetitive.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Is ntr avoidable in this game? Yes or no will suffice.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You really think MC is gonna get get some play in here?
It's not that kind of NTR. Black dude already has seduced both girl before MC even attempted anything. You never "lost" them because they were never yours first.
What can happen is you also can seduce them and optionally see them have sex with the dude. As for the ending it's too early to tell. what i extrapolate is 4 possiblity:
1) You have fun and never know about him and them
2) You have fun, learn about it and conquer them
3) You have fun, learn about it and share
4) You fail at conquering them and he's not sharing because you're a dick.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
no, but it is skippable
In general, when somenone asks if it's avoidable, he includes in the same bag that it's unavoidable but skippable and that it's unavoidable and not skippable. Actually he doesn't usually find the difference between both cases since in both it happens (which is in fact what he doesn't like), not seeing it doesn't change the fact that it happens.

And I'm included into the "he" in this sentence. Personally, that it happens but you can avoid seeing it is not at all different from that you are forced to see it.

It's just a clarification, to let you know that in general the skippable option isn't considered as such by those of us who don't like the NTR. Although I'm sure there are people who appreciate it.

Reactions: alex19 and quiboune

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I liked the demo. The girls are cute, the models are different from the usual. They also seem a bit crazy (like Prim complaining about mc being a "perv" and all men being shit, yet servicing sexually a chad WITH her sister, wtf lol), but it's not always a bad thing, being mean to mc is part of the fantasy I guess. My only complaint could be, maybe a sliiiigthly more realistic dick size for the black guy lol ? So that he looks human and doesn't kill the girls in the first penetration. More seriously maybe it's just me, but I find scenes with "believable" dicks more exciting. It's not very important though, cool game, good luck to the dev.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

lagolagolago

Apr 30, 2020
I liked the demo. The girls are cute, the models are different from the usual. They also seem a bit crazy (like Prim complaining about mc being a "perv" and all men being shit, yet servicing sexually a chad WITH her sister, wtf lol), but it's not always a bad thing, being mean to mc is part of the fantasy I guess. My only complaint could be, maybe a sliiiigthly more realistic dick size for the black guy lol ? So that he looks human and doesn't kill the girls in the first penetration. More seriously maybe it's just me, but I find scenes with "believable" dicks more exciting. It's not very important though, cool game, good luck to the dev.
You not being able to read the description doesn't make them crazy. Or, if you prefer, a tsundere being tamed into a sub (not unusual in these games) being crazy to you must annoy you in a lot of games?

Reactions: NeoEros

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
You not being able to read the description doesn't make them crazy. Or, if you prefer, a tsundere being tamed into a sub (not unusual in these games) being crazy to you must annoy you in a lot of games?
Just an advice, learn how to read before randomly replying to someone, especially this rudely.
And the description doesn't change how the characters act. I just don't get how you concluded it was a negative critique, since I explicitely said it's not always a bad thing. I generally like female characters that are bit crazy.

Reactions: SayWhatProductions

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I guess I'll drop the thread. The same if one day there is a route where the NTR can be avoided (from the start), I try the game. If not, then I guess it will be fine too, there are many other games on the forum.

In any case thanks for sharing the game.

Reactions: Ginji
3.40 star(s) 34 Votes