Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I expected a little more, but I must say that I am excited to know what will come in the next update. My Happy Family has that delicious combination of comedy/XXX, so I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it.

Daimaoh

Jun 2, 2020
It seems my fears were real, the game was only a promo for his subscription channel. In the recnt update he barely mention the game and only talks about subscriptions and the images and comic he is doing for his donors. I think the first version of the game is still a couple of month away and it'll be a mess just reusing the dozens of images he is making for donors. I hope I'm wrong...

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
It seems my fears were real, the game was only a promo for his subscription channel. In the recnt update he barely mention the game and only talks about subscriptions and the images and comic he is doing for his donors. I think the first version of the game is still a couple of month away and it'll be a mess just reusing the dozens of images he is making for donors. I hope I'm wrong...
isn't that what a promo is? to get supporters to help you create your game? If no one supports me or my game, why would I waste time creating it?

I don't think you understand how business works... Lewed Corner & F95Zone was the boardroom meeting, My Happy Family was my sales pitch, and anyone who is interested is the investor. People don't just up and make something with nothing in return or little to no funds. Trust me, if I was rich I'd spend all my time developing MHF with an amazing PC rig, but I'm not and I don't have an amazing rig. I'm working on a 5 year old computer with decent rendering capabilities.

For anyone reading this reply to this dingus.

1:OF COURSE MHF and the promos are "Promos" for my Subscribestar page because I'm trying to promote myself... Duh!

2: If you go to my SubscribeStar page you'll notice that I said it took me almost 3 months to just create the first release of MHF.

3: You'll also notice how I say that I'm going to give making this game full time a try with the support I've gathered. It's not much support, but it's a start.

4: also how I said I am doing my best with what little workspace I've got(Hardware) which is WHY I have an SS page. So that those who are interested can support in any way they can.

5: YES! the first version of the game is a month or two away because I said it was. I can't speed up how fast renders go no more than I can expand how many hours a day there are.

6: The reason I talked about how the subscriptions work because reaching a certain subscription goal is what it would take for me to work on the game full-time comfortably, and it isn't even a large goal.

7: On the last part you stated there, bud. Those " dozens of images he is making for donors" is extra content for my supporters to fill in the time while I take my time creating the game, and I never said that the it was going to be part of the game, it's "extra Content.". Making a game takes time.... isn't that obvious?

I'm sorry for anyone offended by this. I've never once gotten mad at the negative comments about my game or the genera/tags it plays with. Hell, I got a DM saying "I think you should do this because I would like it more..." and that just made me laugh. But when I see people complaining to any dev/artist about "why is developing taking so long" or "They're just promoting themselves" or "Not fast enough" it makes me mad.

Developing anything takes time. I always say, "If you're not happy with it, do it yourself." Which is why I started My Happy Family. . . But You can't create something out of nothing, and with the support I've got so far, I believe I can make a great game/story.

Buddy guy, next time you decided to put in your 2 cents, make sure to get all the facts. Think about it from every possible angle. Like what if you were a dev trying to show off a new game.

Yes, I am promoting myself, because I want this game to come to fruition.
Yes, I am giving my supporters extra content because they deserve it.
No, the extra content is not material for the game, that would be dumb. You'd know if you read the public posts on my page.
Yes, I'm promoting myself because it's only been 1 month since I released MHF and I can't make this game without a way to support myself while I make it. If I can put 100% of myself into making this game instead of having to go to a 9-5 job and making this game in my spare time, wouldn't that be better?

sigh... I could go on forever. But anyway, If you want to support the development of My Happy Family, I am currently 54.5% of the way to my monthly goal which would allow me to work full-time on My Happy Family. Not only that, you'd get access to exclusive SubscribStar only content.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
isn't that what a promo is? to get supporters to help you create your game? If no one supports me or my game, why would I waste time creating it?

I don't think you understand how business works... Lewed Corner & F95Zone was the boardroom meeting, My Happy Family was my sales pitch, and anyone who is interested is the investor. People don't just up and make something with nothing in return or little to no funds. Trust me, if I was rich I'd spend all my time developing MHF with an amazing PC rig, but I'm not and I don't have an amazing rig. I'm working on a 5 year old computer with decent rendering capabilities.

For anyone reading this reply to this dingus.

1:OF COURSE MHF and the promos are "Promos" for my Subscribestar page because I'm trying to promote myself... Duh!

2: If you go to my SubscribeStar page you'll notice that I said it took me almost 3 months to just create the first release of MHF.

3: You'll also notice how I say that I'm going to give making this game full time a try with the support I've gathered. It's not much support, but it's a start.

4: also how I said I am doing my best with what little workspace I've got(Hardware) which is WHY I have an SS page. So that those who are interested can support in any way they can.

5: YES! the first version of the game is a month or two away because I said it was. I can't speed up how fast renders go no more than I can expand how many hours a day there are.

6: The reason I talked about how the subscriptions work because reaching a certain subscription goal is what it would take for me to work on the game full-time comfortably, and it isn't even a large goal.

7: On the last part you stated there, bud. Those " dozens of images he is making for donors" is extra content for my supporters to fill in the time while I take my time creating the game, and I never said that the it was going to be part of the game, it's "extra Content.". Making a game takes time.... isn't that obvious?

I'm sorry for anyone offended by this. I've never once gotten mad at the negative comments about my game or the genera/tags it plays with. Hell, I got a DM saying "I think you should do this because I would like it more..." and that just made me laugh. But when I see people complaining to any dev/artist about "why is developing taking so long" or "They're just promoting themselves" or "Not fast enough" it makes me mad.

Developing anything takes time. I always say, "If you're not happy with it, do it yourself." Which is why I started My Happy Family. . . But You can't create something out of nothing, and with the support I've got so far, I believe I can make a great game/story.

Buddy guy, next time you decided to put in your 2 cents, make sure to get all the facts. Think about it from every possible angle. Like what if you were a dev trying to show off a new game.

Yes, I am promoting myself, because I want this game to come to fruition.
Yes, I am giving my supporters extra content because they deserve it.
No, the extra content is not material for the game, that would be dumb. You'd know if you read the public posts on my page.
Yes, I'm promoting myself because it's only been 1 month since I released MHF and I can't make this game without a way to support myself while I make it. If I can put 100% of myself into making this game instead of having to go to a 9-5 job and making this game in my spare time, wouldn't that be better?

sigh... I could go on forever. But anyway, If you want to support the development of My Happy Family, I am currently 54.5% of the way to my monthly goal which would allow me to work full-time on My Happy Family. Not only that, you'd get access to exclusive SubscribStar only content.

Bro...... bro. Do not listen to the retarded fucking window lickers on here. Hell, you should never again come to this forum, for your own good. The good reviews will be nice, but the retarded cunts will sap your motivation. Go, make the game you want. Don't listen to us. Godspeed, and fuck that guy.

Oh, oh, and if you end up abandoning this game or run your Patreon for a fucking age with no updates - THIS IS A FREE FUCKING PIRATE SITE; who in the living fuck would care about what anyone whining on here has to say?

Now, stop wasting your time writing short novellas in response to these idiots, and go make me some god damn Interracial NTR renders. Chop chop.

Here is a favorite meme of mine when you need a laugh from getting mad.
View attachment LYCcrsx.mp4

Last edited:

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
Bro...... bro. Do not listen to the retarded fucking window lickers on here. Hell, you should never again come to this forum, for your own good. The good reviews will be nice, but the retarded cunts will sap your motivation. Go, make the game you want. Don't listen to us. Godspeed, and fuck that guy.

Oh, oh, and if you end up abandoning this game or run your Patreon for a fucking age with no updates - THIS IS A FREE FUCKING PIRATE SITE; who in the living fuck would care about what anyone whining on here has to say?

Now, stop wasting your time writing short novellas in response to these idiots, and go make me some god damn Interracial NTR renders. Chop chop.

Here is a favorite meme of mine when you need a laugh from getting mad.
View attachment 2076477
Love ya homie!

Gaarp

Jul 3, 2021
Love ya homie!
Indeed, got a bunch of VN's experience under my belt by now and this one looks promising.
From the demo I already like the personalities, posibilities and whats more to come.

Since the subscibstar link doesnt work, anywhere else I can follow you and/or support?

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
Indeed, got a bunch of VN's experience under my belt by now and this one looks promising.
From the demo I already like the personalities, posibilities and whats more to come.

Since the subscibstar link doesnt work, anywhere else I can follow you and/or support?

this link leads to all ways to support the development

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes