Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Gametimer

May 21, 2022
Is there a source on this website to request Android Ports for games, such as this game? Thanks for your help.

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Is there a source on this website to request Android Ports for games, such as this game? Thanks for your help.
AFAIK, you can just unren(unpack it) the game, reopen it in renpy's game creator and export it for andriod.
Could be wrong tho, I've never done that myself

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I didn't know that's a thing, but I'll check it out. Thanks!
Just don't use the Playstore version, it's out of date. Use the patreon build, it worked for 99% renpy and rpgm games. Here's the link if you want to check it out.

Reactions: Guyguyerson514

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
Just don't use the Playstore version, it's out of date. Use the patreon build, it worked for 99% renpy and rpgm games. Here's the link if you want to check it out.
If only joiplay has rpgmz plugin, it can edit the plugin but right now it will force close if edit and save rpgmz game plugin, still it was playable even it lag a bit for rpgmz game

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
If only joiplay has rpgmz plugin, it can edit the plugin but right now it will force close if edit and save rpgmz game plugin, still it was playable even it lag a bit for rpgmz game
Rpgmz runs very smooth on my JoiPlay, i can even say it runs in 60fps. Rpgmv on the other hand lags a lot on my phone but only in few latter version of JoiPlay. i'm pretty sure that's because i have OS9 to run with. So instead, i'm specifically using Maldives player to run any rpgmv games since it can run any rpgmv in 60fps, at least on my android. You can get Maldives from Playstore. But it can only run RpgMV, not else.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
it seems to me alone that nothing shines for the main character here?
and upon arrival, he will just put up with a big black dick and will not be
able to do anything. here the story of big brother will definitely not work.
the new guy is just a miracle. why is the main character so scary?
We need this here:
JonasBundle-788x1024-1.jpg

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
Can someone tell if this VN has a decent story and worth checking it out just for the story or is it more like a Jobeo clone? Not really a fan of how the young girls look.

HerreroA

Apr 3, 2023
Can someone tell if this VN has a decent story and worth checking it out just for the story or is it more like a Jobeo clone? Not really a fan of how the young girls look.
tbh i barely read, only the incest but the final of the chapter 1 has a really good tease , waiting for the next tone

decimandavez

Nov 3, 2018
SubStar post from the 29th says they're going to start work on the next chapter Wednesday. So, depending on how big an update they plan to make, and how big the chapter will be... it could be a while.
Strange though... Since their 2nd comment promises an update every two weeks. Prehaps thats why someone predicted many future facepalms on this thread?

decimandavez

Nov 3, 2018
This is super short atm... Usually i dislike/have zero interest in ntr... But the end of this current story made me feel something brandnew to say the least... Something about the sisters interaction with MCs girlfriend over video call while she was pretending not to be cheating was a major turn on somehow

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes