Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I think he just dropped this game. Like a lot other devs
No surprise there all good ntr games get abandoned at some point. Shame though this one had potential but wastes away.
Aaaannnnd... Still nothing...
You're all looking in the wrong place to see if the dev is active or not... it ain't Patreon!! :D

Like pandoraman said below, he's VERY active on Subscribestar. Although the next game update is still being done, he posts comic book series & news over on SS all the time. Alas, the vast majority of his posts are behind the SS paywall.

He is active on Subscriberstar. Sadly, he hide news post behind paywall. Before they were free.

• Sad
Reactions: ohhaiguize

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
I support the dev on subscribestar, but all indications is that this "dev" does not really intend on making the game, or at least it is a very low priority. It appears the game is to function as the "demo" of-sorts for the short-form content that this dev wants to make and then is prioritizing delivering slices of short-stories with payoffs to keep the subscribers happy.

I think they even let the subscribers vote on whether or not they want this priority set, but this is mostly to absolve the "dev" of the responsibility of making a game as the subscribe base will always pick the immediate or quicker payoff over the delayed gratification of making the game.

Of course, this is just my observation and could be wrong, but I don't think it is a coincidence that the "dev" has started 3 separate side-stories on subscribestar since the last update while showing basically no progress on the game. Indeed I'd be surprised if they have worked on the game much if at all. I'll keep supporting for a couple more months and then drop if this proves to be true. =)

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
I support the dev on subscribestar, but all indications is that this "dev" does not really intend on making the game, or at least it is a very low priority. It appears the game is to function as the "demo" of-sorts for the short-form content that this dev wants to make and then is prioritizing delivering slices of short-stories with payoffs to keep the subscribers happy.

I think they even let the subscribers vote on whether or not they want this priority set, but this is mostly to absolve the "dev" of the responsibility of making a game as the subscribe base will always pick the immediate or quicker payoff over the delayed gratification of making the game.

Of course, this is just my observation and could be wrong, but I don't think it is a coincidence that the "dev" has started 3 separate side-stories on subscribestar since the last update while showing basically no progress on the game. Indeed I'd be surprised if they have worked on the game much if at all. I'll keep supporting for a couple more months and then drop if this proves to be true. =)
hey bro, share the stuff please, previews comics :cry:

Antger

Aug 11, 2020

Any idea if there’s a difference in content in say the $3 subscription to the $12 one every10min ? I.e is there more lewd content in the higher subscriptions. Cheers

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Well in 3 more months we will see an abandoned tag since no progress is being made on the game. Shame too because this one had good quality to it. Also could have been an interesting different ntr story but...

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
Any idea if there’s a difference in content in say the $3 subscription to the $12 one every10min ? I.e is there more lewd content in the higher subscriptions. Cheers
I believe its all the same content, just time delayed. The $12 tier gets stuff as fast as possible, but I believe it all makes it to all tiers eventually.

Reactions: Antger

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
can you win your girls back and push him out of the house or is this just a game where you constantly feel secondary?

jaredcole

Mar 18, 2018
Right now, there is no win or loss. Cuz no game. No info about any updates or else. We're waiting here, but sadly, I think it's a waste of time... or not? DEEEEV?;)

Reactions: 666dudeguy69

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
Dev made a post that you can see publicly on subscribe star, check it out there.
(he is working on it, but still spends time doing commissions and comics, will take a while still)

Reactions: jaredcole

b5867

Apr 13, 2020
love my happy family - the game and the family funday. but all this extra stuff taking time away from those two things are not in my interest. idk how much longer I can support the dev on subscribestar if im going months without the content i want. i get he has to stay interested and not get bored of doing the same stuff, but i have no interest in the polaroid stuff, the hero stuff or anything besides mhf/family funday really. its unfortunate.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes