Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes
Sep 14, 2022
Just go to their subscribestar. They literally have public updates for anyone to see as recent as Wednesday.
Went to their SubscribeStar to check it out, their latest post is from May 06, 2023 09:17 pm and it's still the same version. Dunno why you suggested for people to check there

Jun 26, 2020
Went to their SubscribeStar to check it out, their latest post is from May 06, 2023 09:17 pm and it's still the same version. Dunno why you suggested for people to check there
Because they asked for news. There’s a news post on May 17 about how they’re working on the update.

edit: I don’t even know where you get May 6 as their most recent post because there are so many newer posts.

Sep 14, 2022
Because they asked for news. There’s a news post on May 17 about how they’re working on the update.

edit: I don’t even know where you get May 6 as their most recent post because there are so many newer posts.
My fault. The post I mentioned seemed to be a pinned post. I scrolled a little bit down and found some news. Sadly as I said no new game version. Guess I gotta be more patient

Reactions: Thegoblinlayer

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
The game really tries to smooth you into the NTR with story and feelings and hope for love.
Doesn't change the fact, that the male MC is basically and oblivious baffoon and apart from the shower and sleeper creeper scenes early on, in which you can use / abuse your agency, there are zero choices onward.
Not sure about prime audience. Am I The Max / Creepy Big Brother or the Black Daddy character narrator?
Even from an NTR perspective, how am I supposed to relate / suffer in tandem with Not so Big Brother MC if he isn't there? No problem with seeing a family go black, yet so far I got more kicks out empathizing with Kyla or Prim than getting cuck teased.
So this is the part where I enjoy my black step daddy fantasy where he teaches me to use my human sized dick to full effect?
Maybe commit to one faction or the other. Or change the MC to the Big 'ol Black Daddy at least that idea feels fresh(er).

Last remark: That entire game is apart from the sleeper creeper scene - Softcore. Nice renders, cule lolis but I still don't see a target audience...

Last edited:

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
They changed the subscribe star posts so you cant see anything anymore with a free subscription, so thats unfortunate. hopefully someone can start uploading updates here.

Jun 26, 2020
They changed the subscribe star posts so you cant see anything anymore with a free subscription, so thats unfortunate. hopefully someone can start uploading updates here.
Yeah the may updates I was able to read are gone. His posts made it clear that he reads these forums so retroactively removing our ability to read his updates not long after we were discussing them does not inspire support.

• Angry
Reactions: Mystogans_Wrath

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
This is super short atm... Usually i dislike/have zero interest in ntr... But the end of this current story made me feel something brandnew to say the least... Something about the sisters interaction with MCs girlfriend over video call while she was pretending not to be cheating was a major turn on somehow
are you working for dev ?-.-

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
No surprise there all good ntr games get abandoned at some point. Shame though this one had potential but wastes away.

Reactions: BangB420
3.40 star(s) 34 Votes