Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Well I just can't support him because of my country
I would love to, but I just can't
So get a VPN, then it doesn't matter what country you are physically in, you can digitally be anywhere. It's not like you are having a slow loris shipped to your physical address.

HerreroA

Apr 3, 2023
Looks like this is another one headed for the abandoned pile. Maybe 3rd time's the charm? Or, you know, don't work on other bullshit like comics under the same Patreon/SS accounts that people have no interest in, it tends to make them unsub from the AVN they actually wanted to pay for.
really waiting for the next update, i want to see what happens with the daugther and the black guy

Reactions: MrAnonymous97

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
really waiting for the next update, i want to see what happens with the daugther and the black guy
Yeah after 3 months I begin to lose interest. After 6 I tend to forget what was was going on as far as story and end up starting over. After 12 I usually forget the AVN even exists among the 1000 other new AVNs and updates that were released that year. Those are good reasons as a dev to put out whatever you have every month or 2 if you don't want your subs dropping like flies.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
I don't know man. Their SS page was kind of active in July, including updates about this game :cautious:
I'm not gonna bring up the A word just yet

Reactions: drone4of2

whydoh987

Jan 4, 2020
Wait, so dev is doing the comics for nobody? Doesn't seem like it's worth doing it then.
It's not that he's doing them for no one but it was because of things that happened in his personal life that stopped him from continuing with MHF because it was much more time consuming than the comics, he explains this in his discord which is freely accessible from SS

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
It's not that he's doing them for no one but it was because of things that happened in his personal life that stopped him from continuing with MHF because it was much more time consuming than the comics, he explains this in his discord which is freely accessible from SS
I was just trying to make a bit of fun of the guy somehow knowing people only care about the game not about the comics. Seemed a bit weird for the dev to "drop" the game and go for comics for no reason(in his version).

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

UPDATE

~Before I get into it~

Family Funday Links updated!!!
All pages now available to all subs because I JUST KEEP FUCKING FORGETTING TO UPDATE THE LINKS EVERY WEEK!!!

Polaroid x Motel

~ NEW Update

Okay, so now to the life bullshit. Tuesday when my sister stole me from the comfort of my home she did it only to drop a huge ball on me... The baby is fine for those of you who are wondering, she's a healthy 5ish months pregnant... The biggest issue that she hit me with is that her husband wants a divorce... It was extremely emotional for her to talk about and we ended up staying up all night talking like we did when we were kids. For some reason her husband has been dragging along their years of marriage in hopes that he would fall in love with her again, apprantly he's been feeling this way since the first year. Now she pregnant and trying to fight for her marriage while living with me. Either way, I'm gonna help her raise the kid should she decide to keep it even this late in the game.

I told her that my dream job(SayWhatProductions) is my personal priority and she understands that. She will not allow her marital issues to get in the way of my job. We spent the last couple days moving her stuff into storage and moving her into my very small 1 bedroom apartment. We are looking for a 2-3 bedroom and I told her she would have to cover most of the rent because my place is as cheap as it gets for a single bachelor.

No idea when I'm gonna have to move, but I told her that this month I'm going to go ham on work so that if and when we move next month, thats if her husband does or doesn't decide to work on their marriage, I'll be in a "good" space work wise to move.

WITH THAT ALL SAID!!! I'm going to put everything on the backburner and work solely on My Happy Family in hopes to get the intro to chapter 2 out by the end of the month or at least middle of next. I will complete all 4 parts of Missing: Featuring Prim during this time as it is a commission as well as releasing some pinups and ideas.

IF you have any questions please voice them, I will do my best to answer. To reiterate, my goal now is to release MHF Chapter 2 by the end of the month.

SayWhatProductions

jaredcole

Mar 18, 2018

UPDATE

~Before I get into it~

Family Funday Links updated!!!
All pages now available to all subs because I JUST KEEP FUCKING FORGETTING TO UPDATE THE LINKS EVERY WEEK!!!

Polaroid x Motel
~ NEW Update

Okay, so now to the life bullshit. Tuesday when my sister stole me from the comfort of my home she did it only to drop a huge ball on me... The baby is fine for those of you who are wondering, she's a healthy 5ish months pregnant... The biggest issue that she hit me with is that her husband wants a divorce... It was extremely emotional for her to talk about and we ended up staying up all night talking like we did when we were kids. For some reason her husband has been dragging along their years of marriage in hopes that he would fall in love with her again, apprantly he's been feeling this way since the first year. Now she pregnant and trying to fight for her marriage while living with me. Either way, I'm gonna help her raise the kid should she decide to keep it even this late in the game.

I told her that my dream job(SayWhatProductions) is my personal priority and she understands that. She will not allow her marital issues to get in the way of my job. We spent the last couple days moving her stuff into storage and moving her into my very small 1 bedroom apartment. We are looking for a 2-3 bedroom and I told her she would have to cover most of the rent because my place is as cheap as it gets for a single bachelor.

No idea when I'm gonna have to move, but I told her that this month I'm going to go ham on work so that if and when we move next month, thats if her husband does or doesn't decide to work on their marriage, I'll be in a "good" space work wise to move.

WITH THAT ALL SAID!!! I'm going to put everything on the backburner and work solely on My Happy Family in hopes to get the intro to chapter 2 out by the end of the month or at least middle of next. I will complete all 4 parts of Missing: Featuring Prim during this time as it is a commission as well as releasing some pinups and ideas.

IF you have any questions please voice them, I will do my best to answer. To reiterate, my goal now is to release MHF Chapter 2 by the end of the month.

SayWhatProductions
frankenstein-its-alive.gif

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes