Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Daimaoh

Jun 2, 2020
Does anyone actually believe the sister divorce story? Before this it was his fathers medical emergencies right?
I don't know if it's true, but certainly the creators of sites like patreon that are slow with updates coincidentally have a lot of incidents in their lives...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Each one of those posts has multiple sample images.
I would post them with everything but I don't want to ruin the storyline for anyone.
I would like to add they look like HQ renders.

***************************************************************************************************
***************************************************************************************************

Public post
Weekly Wednesday

"MHF is a TV show?!

My Happy Family shows up as a tv show in the next update "Family Faring" by and will release within the next couple of days. Hands down one of my personal favorite games as well as a good dev buddy of mine. Their work has one of thee best NTR storylines I've ever seen in a western 3D VN. If you've never heard of , check it out!
This week

I've been lagging a little behind this week, but that's entirely my fault. I ended up buying myself the new Aliens: Dark Descent and kinda lost myself in it. I love any games like Xcom and any game in the Aliens universe and this was a wonderful mashup.

I was hoping to get that paid sub mini comic out this sunday but I dont think I'll be able to, not just because of lagging behind but because of the extra editing that's going into it. I've been trying new post editing techniques such as blur effects in order to make it look like the characters are moving... It's not turning out so well cause I'm not good at it lol
My Happy Family & a little hiccup...

My happy family took a while this week as well because I was waiting on approval of a certain dev buddy of mine to give approval for letting me cameo a couple of their characters in my game. Also getting those assets to work took almost a full days of just because it wasn't as simple as just sharing the files, I also had to download all assets associated with said files in order for it to work. Kinda annoying, but worth it. THE WORST PART WAS when I was trying to figure out an easier way to package characters for easier sharing and I accidentally screwed with Daz itself and ended up completely screwing up the program's proprietary Gen8 models...

What I did was accidentally make it so that the main default character model for Daz3D Gen8Female was "Brooke"... So whenever I loaded the default G8F model it would load Brooke... This was bad because of how daz works. See, whenever you load a saved custom character, bought character model, or modded character model and load it into your scene Daz will first load the default model, then apply the selected model to the default creating the desired figure by building off the default. What I did was completely fuck that up and whenever I loaded ANY female character it would load Brooke then apply the alterations, thus creating monstrosities! That took me almost all night to try and fix. Not even uninstalling & reinstalling Daz worked. I had to reload last month's backup of my custom Daz libraries before it would change and that took 9 hours because I had no idea which file was altered. It was during this time that I was trying to figure out what to do and bought Aliens: Dark Descent and got lost in time.

Anyway! Long story short, I got approval to put my buddies characters in my game which took a while to get working, I ended up completely messing up Daz and spent almost 2 days trying to make everything work and fixing my fuck up... Yup, I suck.

Here are some teasers.

SayWhatProductions "

Public post
Weekly Wednesday

"So I've been focusing on MHF this past week and I "got a lot done." The reason I'm putting that in quotations is because while I'm just over half way for where I want it to be for it's first release the current scenes I'm rendering out are taking on average 2 hours and 15 mins to render in order to get it to a point where it's usable, then I run it through a denoiser and boom you get a useable render. This is due to the amount of characters on screen and it all boils down once again to my PC. Which is why I choose not to have too many characters in any 1 scene, Yacht Girls was an exception because I wanted to see all of Brooke's friends have debaucherous fun lol

With that said, I'm almost done with the current scene type renders, just a couple more scenes to make and render out and it's back to normal scenes. This release propels the story forward in many ways, you'll get to view just how accepting of Brenden the girls are, and how Jacob's choice to have little to no communication with his family for the month he was gone just so he can have distance and enjoy himself will have adverse affects. This update will not end pretty and will be the catalyst for the player to see exactly how in one month 1 man can change everything.

SIDE NOTE: MHF's very first release was only 120 renders, this update is already past that with 200 under the belt. Of course the hand me down PC and GPU upgrade helped a lot. Before I had to be really carful on how I wrote the scenes because I didn't want to overload and make the scene impossible to render. You can actually see the huge quality difference between then and now.

SayWhatProductions"

Public post
Weekly Wednesday

"Not much to report on MHF since I was just finishing up the last of the big renders. But while I was waiting around I got to thinking that a lot of the renders for Character Bios were half baked at most and it started to really piss me off. So I decided to start creating a Character Archive for the girls in the style of a Playboy Magazine. Each girl will get a Character Bio followed by 5 renders first being the character, and they will progress to be a little more naughty at a time. Nothing crazy, just a little glimpse into who they are.(Brooke's will be redone because her 5 were nothing but render tests)Here's where I'm kinda stumped... I don't really know what to do for Mika and Letcia. They're characters are pretty straight forward, but to be able to display that in a photoshoot? If anyone has some idea's please let me know in the comments or DM

Mika: Free spirited and slightly aloof .Hobbies are whatever catches her attention in the moment. She can spend days/months focused on one thing but instantly become bored with it the next day even if she didn't finish whatever she was working on. Doesn't really plan for her future and all she wants to do is have fun.

Letcia: Kind and Caring. She wants to try and please everyone, no matter how hard the task. Whatever her parent's say goes. She babysits for a living thanks to her mom, she may not always like the job, but she does find satisfaction in it. It's her dream to have kids herself one day, be a mother and build herself a big happy family.

Please give me some ideas for those two :)

SayWhatProductions "

Public post

"~Before I get into it~

Family Funday Links updated!!!
All pages now available to all subs because I JUST KEEP FUCKING FORGETTING TO UPDATE THE LINKS EVERY WEEK!!!

Polaroid x Motel
~ NEW Update

Okay, so now to the life bullshit. Tuesday when my sister stole me from the comfort of my home she did it only to drop a huge ball on me... The baby is fine for those of you who are wondering, she's a healthy 5ish months pregnant... The biggest issue that she hit me with is that her husband wants a divorce... It was extremely emotional for her to talk about and we ended up staying up all night talking like we did when we were kids. For some reason her husband has been dragging along their years of marriage in hopes that he would fall in love with her again, apprantly he's been feeling this way since the first year. Now she pregnant and trying to fight for her marriage while living with me. Either way, I'm gonna help her raise the kid should she decide to keep it even this late in the game.

I told her that my dream job(SayWhatProductions) is my personal priority and she understands that. She will not allow her marital issues to get in the way of my job. We spent the last couple days moving her stuff into storage and moving her into my very small 1 bedroom apartment. We are looking for a 2-3 bedroom and I told her she would have to cover most of the rent because my place is as cheap as it gets for a single bachelor.

No idea when I'm gonna have to move, but I told her that this month I'm going to go ham on work so that if and when we move next month, thats if her husband does or doesn't decide to work on their marriage, I'll be in a "good" space work wise to move.

WITH THAT ALL SAID!!! I'm going to put everything on the backburner and work solely on My Happy Family in hopes to get the intro to chapter 2 out by the end of the month or at least middle of next. I will complete all 4 parts of Missing: Featuring Prim during this time as it is a commission as well as releasing some pinups and ideas.

IF you have any questions please voice them, I will do my best to answer. To reiterate, my goal now is to release MHF Chapter 2 by the end of the month.

SayWhatProductions "

Public post
Weekly Wednesday

"for anyone wondering about my amazing personal life, I was gonna write about it here but decided against it. I did make a channel on discord called "for anyone who wants to vent" I'll probably post there in order to keep you'll updated as best I can.

SOMETHING I LOVE ABOUT MAKING THIS CONTENT!!!

when it comes to making content, theres something I love, and thats creating characters personalities. One character I created specifically for the MFH: Extended Universe was Astrid! Astrid was created to be Prim's counterpart. She's a beautiful young blonde with ice-blue eyes. A young outgoing gymnast. In MHF you'll be learning about the extended characters and their personalities so that when you eventually get the chance to read their comics, you'll understand them just a little bit more. Astrid for example has a little complex about herself, can you guess what it is?

I GOT A NEW PC CASE!!!!
I ended up getting this awesome PC case for free, so that's 1 step closer to building my new tower! now I just need to save to buy a new Motherboard, CPU, Cooler, x2 SSD, compatible ram, and power supply. It's a slow process but I'm so excited to build it when the time comes :) "

Public post

"Sorry for the week silence!

First off I'd like to let you know that I am probably half a week behind on my ideal timeline on when I'd want to release the intro to chapter 2. Either next weekend or the weekend after I'll be releasing what I have available to the Dedicated Testers, even if it's not complete because I'd like some feedback so that I can either change some stuff, or render a scene, etc.

Personal update: This week has been extremely stressful. Nothing but a crying sister, police, lawyers, therapists and doctor visits. Either way, theres some good news but thats not my story to tell.

This week whenever I had free time (sitting in waiting rooms) I kept storyboarding scenes that will be popping up in this chapter and I had to make some calls due to PC limitations which sucks, but thankfully there is a beach scene that I was able to test render. Unlike the coffee shop location which for some reason kept taking 2 hours to render for whatever reason the beach scene took only 15 mins, so I'm happy knowing the beach scene will be possible to render out in he future.

My Happy Family

My happy family is slowly progressing. Its really hard to balance all this sister divorce bullshit, driving her to appointments and just trying to keep my own sanity. Anyway creating My Happy Family Chapter2 is what is currently making me happy because I get to explore the characters relationship with the Bull and the ending is what I'm most excited to showcase because it will be a catalyst that propels the whole sexual love story between the members forward. Anyway, look out for next weekend or the week after because I will release a Dedicated testers, $25 &100 only preview for the chapter 2 in order to get feedback.

SWP"

Reactions: dadsus and kurosx

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
This is the rub, the DEV has the latitude to draw funds from "unconditional" support despite having almost nothing to show after nearly 5 months. This is why we can't have nice things, this is why DEVs get a bad rap. The latest excuse is literally being emotional support for a sister in a divorce.

I'm not saying the divorce isn't real (although with every consecutive life-derailing event, the eyebrows get higher) and I'm not saying divorce isn't rough, but taking 3-5 months off work because your sister got divorced??? Nah bra.

Silver_Blue

Jan 22, 2022
Depending on how this next update goes it's probably going to be the last month I sub too. New post today is content/comic that $100 tier sub commissioned (who graciously agreed to share it with all subs). While it's only part one of the comic they all tend to be slow burns to the build up including this one. (7 Comics/ 2 complete and 5 in progress not including the Kyla side story/comic) I subbed for the game but ended up with a comic creator. I don't mind waiting 3-6 months for an update and paying each month till that update but at this rate by the time the next game update comes out there's gonna be 5 in progress comics and a 5 minute game play update....
It's almost like I saw the future.....and I still didn't take the hint...

Reactions: every10min

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
It's almost like I saw the future.....and I still didn't take the hint...
Wait... so did this dev just make a game with an intriguing idea and got a bunch of people to support him just for him to spend all his time making comics?
Like i'm not gonna lie the comics are pretty good but i feel the time invested into making them would be put to better use grinding the development for this game.
I said this back in January, it wasn't really hard to predict.

omegakn1ght

Sep 18, 2018
This is the rub, the DEV has the latitude to draw funds from "unconditional" support despite having almost nothing to show after nearly 5 months. This is why we can't have nice things, this is why DEVs get a bad rap. The latest excuse is literally being emotional support for a sister in a divorce.

I'm not saying the divorce isn't real (although with every consecutive life-derailing event, the eyebrows get higher) and I'm not saying divorce isn't rough, but taking 3-5 months off work because your sister got divorced??? Nah bra.
Nearly all content the dev has created over the last year is subscribestar exclusive, on the first demo he claimed chapter 1 was nearly done and take him almost half a year to "finish it" meanwhile almost every week release a shit ton of "non canon comics", which make me unsub, it just felt like he was milking the supporters so he can make comics

So in almost a year dev has completed 1 chapter which was "nearly done", a "hopefully" half part of chapter 2 and a loooot of comics

And i thought psychodelusional was milking their subs lol

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
Nearly all content the dev has created over the last year is subscribestar exclusive, on the first demo he claimed chapter 1 was nearly done and take him almost half a year to "finish it" meanwhile almost every week release a shit ton of "non canon comics", which make me unsub, it just felt like he was milking the supporters so he can make comics

So in almost a year dev has completed 1 chapter which was "nearly done", a "hopefully" half part of chapter 2 and a loooot of comics

And i thought psychodelusional was milking their subs lol

Yea I have been on subscribestar, the crazy thing is even like 70% of the side content the dev creates is a slow-burn tease. Its milk-ception.

Mmind

Aug 30, 2017
"THIS WEEK I've not really been able to do any work, I've been helping my sister pack up half her house into boxes and getting them ready to move into a storage unit until we find a suitable apartment or condo. I've taken it upon myself to help my sister raise her kid as best I can so she's not alone through this but don't worry once she's moved in my priority is MHF and everything SWP. The only other time where I feel my time will be taken away form production is when she gives birth and the week or two after just to make sure she's okay."

Getting those future excuses ready. Also, what exactly does Chapter 2, intro part 1 entail? Is this another 30 second update?

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes