Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Good intro for chp 2 and introduction to all the characters in the game. Astrid's small titties on top >.< tho prim and kyla still pregnant emoji for sure >.>

I wonder what bnwo stands for in the bnwo cafe prim is working at? :Kappa:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Considering the Dev abandoned his last game, I wouldn't get your hopes up.......
I'm still salty about that last game getting abandoned. As a black guy IRL it's so rare to find a game where you get to actually play the PoV of a black dick fucking bitches rather than as a white cuck watching black dicks fuck.

And then one of the rare games that finally promised to give me what I'm looking for was canceled and replaced by yet another white cuck simulator...

• Sad
Reactions: $@~ and Llawless

notypapi

Dec 4, 2022
Ok loved the sex scene.
I do wish there will be ntr/cuck scenes between MC and his GF Kyla too in the future. Maybe with choices to follow the path.

I love NTR games where the male MC gets cucked.

I'll definitely follow this.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
so long as the boy friends name is Not Eric....:cautious: oh wait a BBC meets big bro. and they are all mino/pedo/half pints with 'adult' anatomy. this is SO ..... Wrong.:devilish: (haters 1, sickos ?) ...
....waiting on my face palm...ya :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes