Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
What it very desperatly need is a better compression, seems way too big for the amount content in it? :eek:

Mar 27, 2021
no thanks, i don't like to be a cuck
Typically, I don't mind some sharing/NTR scenes l, or whatever other terms one may want to insert. But, something about these models just wants me to keep them in the family. Idc if other male characters from the family were to have some fun with them aside from MC so much, but I really struggle with the task of enjoying scenes with these models outside of the family. That is my number one kink, after all. Anyone can take that however that want.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
Okay so I just read the dev's posts and it says this update was for lore building.

All I'm saying is, if the next update is another lore building with no sex scenes, it would be nice if the subs put their subscription on pause for this dev until that kind of "update" happens.

Reactions: Ricky Smith

Llawless

Sep 26, 2017
I'm still salty about that last game getting abandoned. As a black guy IRL it's so rare to find a game where you get to actually play the PoV of a black dick fucking bitches rather than as a white cuck watching black dicks fuck.

And then one of the rare games that finally promised to give me what I'm looking for was canceled and replaced by yet another white cuck simulator...
I feel your pain brother. Most of these games don't let us play as a black dude. Its one of the reasons that I liked Something To Write About:The Author. You should check it out if you haven't already.

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
I'm still salty about that last game getting abandoned. As a black guy IRL it's so rare to find a game where you get to actually play the PoV of a black dick fucking bitches rather than as a white cuck watching black dicks fuck.

And then one of the rare games that finally promised to give me what I'm looking for was canceled and replaced by yet another white cuck simulator...
Imagine how black girls feel. They can count the games with them on the fingers of one hand. And ALL OF THEM are only small cameos.
But jokes aside - there's simply not enough black authors making these games. You yourself wouldn't make a game all about some asian dude, I recon? ...Though some do.

Anyway - take the flag yourself. If you have them balls.
Or enjoy what others want to make.

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017

You can just pretend you're the black guy even though it's being told through the pov of the cuck. :p

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes