Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Im not a fan of ntr especially ntr that is all about black people stealing white women from these wimpy white guys. its just makes me feel that black people cant have a normal relationship they gotta steal sluts from spinless losers. wish there were more black creators so we can get more normal black guy avns on this site
Population numbers say that's unlikely to change. Alpha, Omega is a black MC (I'm also assuming a black dev, not that it matters.). There's a few others out there that feature black characters in a non-tokenistic way, as well.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
You also go through all furry games and write that you are, in fact, not a furry? And through ALL of gay games, diligently saying to all of them that you are "Not Gay", of course?
Asking for a friend. He's psychiatrist.
I think there's an aspect of wanting a game that has an NTR path and a non-NTR path like Power Vacuum where the MC can "save" his family from the evil interloper and have the girls all to himself.

This one's pretty obvious that there is no such path intended though so I'm not sure why any NTR hater wants to play it.

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
Okay so I just read the dev's posts and it says this update was for lore building.

All I'm saying is, if the next update is another lore building with no sex scenes, it would be nice if the subs put their subscription on pause for this dev until that kind of "update" happens.
When he only comes out with an update evey 5 months, I agree. If he came out with an update every couple of months wouldn't be as bad. Teacher scene and group of girls scene was lore bldg I am sure, but seems like a waste of time when there is only 2 or 3 updates a yr.

Jun 2, 2020
So... this far, we only have the 2 chapters of the first part of the indroduction of the game. Whoever pays for this scam is an idiot.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Is it because of Patreon's policy that the MC or other characters are older than they look?
Or did the game characters get some kind of disease?
It's more of a DAZ3d issue.
DAZ characters look ether 25 or 15. It's really very hard to nail one that actually looks 18.

Prencer pain

Feb 28, 2018
Population numbers say that's unlikely to change. Alpha, Omega is a black MC (I'm also assuming a black dev, not that it matters.). There's a few others out there that feature black characters in a non-tokenistic way, as well.
im aware due to the population there arent much black creators and i mean absolutly no disrespect to the dev. I guess i am just a little annoyed that most black people depicted in these works are just the best friend with a sister who is plowed or a manbeast woman stealer. i hope nobody takes my criticism as non black devs cant make black characters i just want a little more normal black characters. and i will check out that game thanks.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes