Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
im aware due to the population there arent much black creators and i mean absolutly no disrespect to the dev. I guess i am just a little annoyed that most black people depicted in these works are just the best friend with a sister who is plowed or a manbeast woman stealer. i hope nobody takes my criticism as non black devs cant make black characters i just want a little more normal black characters. and i will check out that game thanks.
It's a fair point.
While there are a few games with 'normal' black characters the reality is when a dev does add one it pretty much exactly for the reasons you laid out. The MCs black friend who's mom or sister you eventually nail. A NTR antagonist. Or a stereotyped villein.

I believe it's a problem best solved by black h-game fans by becoming h-game creators.
The community can always use more devs and some fresh stories would be most welcome.

It's a lot of work for sure but it can be a lot of fun if you have one or two other people to help fill in the dev roles.

I recently got into development just doing 3D renders and some writing for an existing project I was a long time fan of. Takes a lot of your time but is very rewarding seeing your work in game.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Can someone kindly explain to me what this game is, how the staff was able to give consent, how I can enjoy a well-directed game, a confusion, a jump from one end of the story to another, a flock of bitches put on the streets for a dick 23 cm in color, but really we are at these levels of play, calling it a game is offensive.

Drunk Penguin

Aug 26, 2018
View attachment 2031284

Overview:
My Happy Family...
Is an VN-Story-Game-Thing that centers around an MC who had just returned from a month long vacation away from his family only to find that the dynamic of his family suddenly changes. Without warning he returns home to find that his mother had gotten herself a new boyfriend her first "real" boyfriend since her separation with their father. In the short time that he's been gone the boyfriend had moved in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-09-05
Release Date: 2023-09-04
Developer: SayWhatCreations -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 2 Intro Part 1
Language: English
Other Game: Daily Life: Blacked
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This game got voted on by Staff and is ALLOWED
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others: Android * - COMPRESSED*

* This Port is not provided by Developer, use at your own risk!

View attachment 2031295 View attachment 2031296 View attachment 2031297 View attachment 2031298 View attachment 2031299 View attachment 2496468 View attachment 2496472
View attachment 2496477 View attachment 2496481 View attachment 2496484 View attachment 2496488 View attachment 2496490
I have never posted anything on F95 before, just playing a ton of games and lurking
But this one, this fucking game, man - it's forcing my hand to write, to say something

It's one of the funniest god damn games I've ever played, shit is clever and takes ya for a ride
Set up grabs you, makes you care about these people, the tease is there with a threat of bad stuff
Then it subverts your expectations - got me cracking up, I was laughing like an idiot a couple of times

And then it somehow loops back around on you somehow, sweet gut punch out of nowhere - masterful, exquisite

The characters are excellent, I am weirded out by how it's got me loving everybody
Don't get me wrong, I didn't start out loving anybody or even expecting much, lol
Somebody posted that they were ashamed to have even played it, so ofcourse I had to!

So, I just wanted to say...
Good fucking job, brother

Big love

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
I have never posted anything on F95 before, just playing a ton of games and lurking
But this one, this fucking game, man - it's forcing my hand to write, to say something

It's one of the funniest god damn games I've ever played, shit is clever and takes ya for a ride
Set up grabs you, makes you care about these people, the tease is there with a threat of bad stuff
Then it subverts your expectations - got me cracking up, I was laughing like an idiot a couple of times

And then it somehow loops back around on you somehow, sweet gut punch out of nowhere - masterful, exquisite

The characters are excellent, I am weirded out by how it's got me loving everybody
Don't get me wrong, I didn't start out loving anybody or even expecting much, lol
Somebody posted that they were ashamed to have even played it, so ofcourse I had to!

So, I just wanted to say...
Good fucking job, brother

Big love

I had this same energy on initial release... lets see how you feel after 2+ years an no meaningful action from an update.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Pretty nice game (I really like the renders), just a bit short for now. I hope the next update will give us some good scenes (or at least some good teasing) !!
Good job !

Reactions: ohhaiguize

lagolagolago

Apr 30, 2020
Pretty nice game (I really like the renders), just a bit short for now. I hope the next update will give us some good scenes (or at least some good teasing) !!
Good job !
If you want teases of future scenes, find the first version, there are some bangers at the end and even more unused ones in the files. I seem to remember that someone posted them here, too. Look in the first pages for them.

MysticZeus

Sep 29, 2019
Kyla is definitely the hottest girl in this game, at least for me. Even tho cant wait to see how the mc gets cucked, Please dont rush things. Dont care about the family drama. Wish the update was longer considering how much time it took

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
So much one can say, but this has great female toons and enjoy there look, but then you destroy these natural beauties with monsters and hideous
unreal anatomy pro-trails. Never, after 40yrs in the medical field have I ever seen anything like the fiction portrayed here. Correct this sicking display and set it right.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
So much one can say, but this has great female toons and enjoy there look, but then you destroy these natural beauties with monsters and hideous
unreal anatomy pro-trails. Never, after 40yrs in the medical field have I ever seen anything like the fiction portrayed here. Correct this sicking display and set it right.
oh so you mean like in all these harem games where the mcs have only horse dicks? its a fucking fantasy... if you dont like it just move on.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
That game is a train wreck, that keeps rolling. Bring some kegs and pretzels on your next roundabout :ROFLMAO:

Drunk Penguin

Aug 26, 2018
Damn, new "Weekly Update" is locked on Subscribestar
My eyes are all fucked up from starring at the blurr... not because I'm old, shut up :HideThePain:

Anyway, who's ya favorite character in this?? I'm going gaga over Kyla
Really curious to see where that whole storyline will go... she's very fun :love:

The fact that Brenden doesn't seem to be your typical "Big Black Conqueror" is awesome
And I love the fact that, though he's painfully prone to self-sabotage, Jacob seems alright
It's gonna be fun to watch him struggle against the "Dark Fate" looming in the distance, lol

Reactions: MysticZeus

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Damn, new "Weekly Update" is locked on Subscribestar
My eyes are all fucked up from starring at the blurr... not because I'm old, shut up :HideThePain:

Anyway, who's ya favorite character in this?? I'm going gaga over Kyla
Really curious to see where that whole storyline will go... she's very fun :love:

The fact that Brenden doesn't seem to be your typical "Big Black Conqueror" is awesome
And I love the fact that, though he's painfully prone to self-sabotage, Jacob seems alright
It's gonna be fun to watch him struggle against the "Dark Fate" looming in the distance, lol
yeah thats the best about this game. Jacob is actually a really nice guy and not the typicall "ntr-guy". kyla is grate i would have loved to see what happend at the holliday.....

Drunk Penguin

Aug 26, 2018
yeah thats the best about this game. Jacob is actually a really nice guy and not the typicall "ntr-guy". kyla is grate i would have loved to see what happend at the holliday.....
True, brother. There's a lot about the game that's a nice change of pace, I love how it plays with expectations.

And I too would love to see what went down during the Holiday: aftermath during the call was fun though
Usually I'm all "show don't tell" but the Girl Talk with Kyla and Prim was fucking excellent, good stuff

Dev seems to have a lot of interesting takes on things, makes for a very fun game

I like Jacob, love that he's got his faults and tries to work on himself. Really want some Jacob x Kyla Scenes :BootyTime:
I mean, it's bound to be brutal... since she's had her "Curiosity Awakened" and all, but still: the struggle is fun.

Reactions: MysticZeus
3.40 star(s) 34 Votes