Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Very well done VN, love it and looking forward to the next update, I wish to know more about Jacob and Kyla their vacation, what they done, so far it only been suggestive but I'm sure many want to know if something happened on both their vacation trip. If not add it to this game make maybe a mini game about it on what happened from both perspectives.

The only problem I had was first they mention Jacob going Japan, then speaking about Europe and Paris and then they back on about Japan, which was a bit confusing.

Any Idea when next release will be?

HerreroA

Apr 3, 2023
Very well done VN, love it and looking forward to the next update, I wish to know more about Jacob and Kyla their vacation, what they done, so far it only been suggestive but I'm sure many want to know if something happened on both their vacation trip. If not add it to this game make maybe a mini game about it on what happened from both perspectives.

The only problem I had was first they mention Jacob going Japan, then speaking about Europe and Paris and then they back on about Japan, which was a bit confusing.

Any Idea when next release will be?
1 year

• Sad
Reactions: ohhaiguize

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
This is the most toxic thing I have said on this site, but if you are supporting this developer with the goal of this game being developed, then you are part of the problem. If you are support the creator with the goal of getting slow-burned on 6 different comics and side projects, then well, you are still part of the problem for the rest of us. Support one of the good ones. <3

Allman

Jan 31, 2021
This is the most toxic thing I have said on this site, but if you are supporting this developer with the goal of this game being developed, then you are part of the problem. If you are support the creator with the goal of getting slow-burned on 6 different comics and side projects, then well, you are still part of the problem for the rest of us. Support one of the good ones. <3
why are you so toxic?
let the people do what they want
i would bet a certain amount of money on the fact that you do stuff that others don´t like
so why would you call others out for what they spent their money on, that makes zero sence
i can understand that you are frustrated, but don´t be mad at the people and how they spent their money, be mad at the dev but in a civil way
and the best thing to do for you, just ignore this thread, then you can not get disappointed by this dev and you live a bit more happy throughout your daily life

Reactions: Ru1n

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
why are you so toxic?
let the people do what they want
i would bet a certain amount of money on the fact that you do stuff that others don´t like
so why would you call others out for what they spent their money on, that makes zero sence
i can understand that you are frustrated, but don´t be mad at the people and how they spent their money, be mad at the dev but in a civil way
and the best thing to do for you, just ignore this thread, then you can not get disappointed by this dev and you live a bit more happy throughout your daily life
They don't know what that is, all they want is to rant here instead of moving on with their life and looking for literally anything else. Nah, they'll be heroes that can set any dev straight and tell them what to do, because they have to do what they want.
Should be basic knowledge by now, just ignore their asses.

• Haha
Reactions: every10min

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
Of course people can do what they want. I was just stating this simple fact: before this dev had support they produced great game content, after they got significant support they produced almost no game content after an entire year. Instead they produced a lot of slow-burn subscriber specific content not related to the game while offering up constant life updates and excuses involving an emotional support pillow for their sister's divorce.

It only takes simple reasoning to see that supporting this creator with the intent of helping the development of the game is counter-productive, so in that sense, supporting the dev is "being part of the problem" if the goal is for the game to be developed. I did want the game to be developed so I stopped being part of the problem once the last release came out. =)

Drunk Penguin

Aug 26, 2018
I think it's fine if the dev wanna do side projects, it might help keep creativity flowing, yeah?
But why not use the comics and the teasers as promotional material to build greater support?

Am I just a grouchy old man who don't understand how to hype up support? Could be.
Have I fucked up my eyes staring at the blurry previews entirely too long? Maybe? Yes.

But I mean, even the Weekly Update is hidden from us poor bastards of the public??
...I think I'll go yell at the clouds for a while.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Sooo... This game is about cuckold mc and we have no other choice but to watch. Am I right?
if you play this and think yourself as a scrawny little readhead guy, than yes thats probably going to happen. but if you can play it and not think yourself at that guy you see a story of black man coming into a family and the girls falling for him because he is actually a nice guy.

Drunk Penguin

Aug 26, 2018
Man, everything is behind the paywall.
I just want more Kyla, the What If sounds fun!
But alas, I have no... ability to pay... because I'm not just old, I'm poor too!

Well, at least I found this - so why not share with my fellow pirates? Enjoy :BootyTime:
Also, for the love of the booty, will somebody please share more Kyla stuff!?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes