Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Are there some suscribers to this guy here? I mean wtf are these posts on subscribestar??? He is only talking about his pregnant sister like wtf man? I want the opinion of the peoples who support him

Mmind

Aug 30, 2017
The latest delay was that someone drove into the power for his building so he couldn't make his deadline. In my opinion this man has far too many circumstances pop up that are wholly out of his control but nevertheless delay his schedule, it feels like looking at my 13 year old self making up excuses for why my homework wasn't finished.

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
Are there some subscribers to this guy here? I mean wtf are these posts on subscribestar??? He is only talking about his pregnant sister like wtf man? I want the opinion of the peoples who support him
I supported from the first release to the second "release"... this was despite the SS have really, really transparently-thin excuses... and despite the obviously completely unnecessary slow-burn side projects that are just repackaged experiments/personal work/story boarding from the OP... I wanted to see what he would produce with a almost 1 year of support.

As was stated before, it is legitimately likely that he has a higher word-count of excuses during that timeframe and useful dialogue in that second "update". But wait!!! From the OP himself - this wasn't really an "update" it was just part 1 of an intro to the next update (just check the title of the update) and part 2 of the intro would immediately follow... yea I didn't believe that, and yea, 4 months later, nothing... surprise!

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
There's a subscribestar post titled "update" which I hope and assume to be a game update. However in a previous subscriber post he described the game update he was working at as being "small" so I'm not too excited.

Regardless I'm not very hopeful about the future of the game, which is a real shame since what we've already have shows great potential.

The amount of excuses coming from this dev breaks new records. Why can't he just say "I work on this game when I feel like it, so that's why updates are slow. Pledge support accordingly"?

There's no shame in that and I'd bet a lot of people would be more willing to give money to an unproductive but honest dev rather than a dev whom is unproductive while making excuses.

It seems to me that the dev is happier making comics/pinups rather than a game which is a real shame to me personally.

alpha123

Sep 4, 2017
whydoh987

UPDATE!!’

So our apartment officially got power back last night around 7pm. It was nothing but on and off testing of the power through out the day so we weren’t at home. We got home around 10PM then my sister went into labor around 2AM.

I don’t know how long labor is gonna be, so chances are when we’re done at the hospital I’ll sleep for as long as I can then head straight to work on the new update and stuff! When I get the chance and get some WiFi I’ll see what I can do about getting some pinups out, I left the new ones at home cause they’re on the work PC and I didn’t get the chance to transfer them to my laptop.

Thank you all for your support and understanding.

Best wishes to my sister!!! So far she’s been in labor for 9 hours…. Fuck!

SWP

Update!!

my sister and I are coming home today! She had some complications and lost a lot of blood and got a lot of stitches during pregnancy but she’s “good” to come home now. She’s now got one big ass happy baby boy who eats a fuckton. I’ve kinda gotten used to the whole “you only get 1-2 hours of sleep every 2-3 hours” but my sister is dying of exhaustion. Depending what time we get home today I’ll be spending today and tomorrow or tomorrow and the day after helping my sister get situated at home again while I do my best to get as much sleep as I can in order to hammer out that small update and get some rendering/scene building done.

My schedule so far is every 2-3 hours I need to help my sister feed/change the baby cause she’s having a hard time moving in general right now. At night I’ll be getting anyway between 3-4 hours of sleep then getting up to help with the baby before getting another 2-3 hours of sleep in order to wake up around 7-8.

Nurses say because of her situation it’ll probably take her 2-3 weeks to feel up to par again and that this constant feeding routine will happen for roughly 6(?) weeks (honestly I don’t remember there was a lot of facts thrown at me these past couple days so it’s hard to keep track. But to also monitor her round the clock to see if anything about her personality, psyche & health changes.

anyway, im hoping to get some work done tomorrow but I’m also excited to sleep in my own bed. The bed they provided guests at the hospital is worse than a university dorm bed, it was like sleep on soft concrete lol

I’ll do my best to keep updated during these next few weeks, I’ll also be working hard to get that update out. Thank you all!

SWP!

P.S if anyone is thinking of having a baby, be prepared to never be able to look at a vagina the same again. That shit changes you.

Hunt1103

May 21, 2022
whydoh987

UPDATE!!’

So our apartment officially got power back last night around 7pm. It was nothing but on and off testing of the power through out the day so we weren’t at home. We got home around 10PM then my sister went into labor around 2AM.

I don’t know how long labor is gonna be, so chances are when we’re done at the hospital I’ll sleep for as long as I can then head straight to work on the new update and stuff! When I get the chance and get some WiFi I’ll see what I can do about getting some pinups out, I left the new ones at home cause they’re on the work PC and I didn’t get the chance to transfer them to my laptop.

Thank you all for your support and understanding.

Best wishes to my sister!!! So far she’s been in labor for 9 hours…. Fuck!

SWP

Update!!

my sister and I are coming home today! She had some complications and lost a lot of blood and got a lot of stitches during pregnancy but she’s “good” to come home now. She’s now got one big ass happy baby boy who eats a fuckton. I’ve kinda gotten used to the whole “you only get 1-2 hours of sleep every 2-3 hours” but my sister is dying of exhaustion. Depending what time we get home today I’ll be spending today and tomorrow or tomorrow and the day after helping my sister get situated at home again while I do my best to get as much sleep as I can in order to hammer out that small update and get some rendering/scene building done.

My schedule so far is every 2-3 hours I need to help my sister feed/change the baby cause she’s having a hard time moving in general right now. At night I’ll be getting anyway between 3-4 hours of sleep then getting up to help with the baby before getting another 2-3 hours of sleep in order to wake up around 7-8.

Nurses say because of her situation it’ll probably take her 2-3 weeks to feel up to par again and that this constant feeding routine will happen for roughly 6(?) weeks (honestly I don’t remember there was a lot of facts thrown at me these past couple days so it’s hard to keep track. But to also monitor her round the clock to see if anything about her personality, psyche & health changes.

anyway, im hoping to get some work done tomorrow but I’m also excited to sleep in my own bed. The bed they provided guests at the hospital is worse than a university dorm bed, it was like sleep on soft concrete lol

I’ll do my best to keep updated during these next few weeks, I’ll also be working hard to get that update out. Thank you all!

SWP!

P.S if anyone is thinking of having a baby, be prepared to never be able to look at a vagina the same again. That shit changes you.
ok wait is he implying that he looked at his sister vagina real life albama

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan and DTchan

whydoh987

Jan 4, 2020
ok wait is he implying that he looked at his sister vagina real life albama
Yes and no I think it's generally accepted to see the birth of a kid even if you gotta look at your sisters vagina tho who knows I'd have no interest in seeing a kid born

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
From the news it won't be such a big update but it was funny reading some previous pages, Dev has some fetishes that he might even want to put in the game.:KEK:

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
From the news it won't be such a big update but it was funny reading some previous pages, Dev has some fetishes that he might even want to put in the game.:KEK:
yepp, is one scene and not even a nude

he started to make good animation tho, let's see how it evolves

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
yepp, is one scene and not even a nude

he started to make good animation tho, let's see how it evolves
that is a key frame that they sell in the daz store, to know if it makes good animation you will have to see it in the sex scenes and others unless he buy the existing animations in renderhub and renderotica

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes