Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
giphy.gif

waiting for updates on this game is a loosing battle, it's better to forget that it exists and be positively surprised once in a blue moon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So he talked to his father what he is doing?

Damn, that's one open minded family. Que the "hishappyfamily" jokes!

I'll hold my horses when it comes to expecting a december update though.

Edit: also, animations are coming??

GonFreecss405

Aug 10, 2022
okay gonna need some clarification. Read everything about this game and I'm still completely confused. Yes I understand that a majority of this game is NTR and Cuckold BUT is there and has there ever been a point in this game where the MC does something about it or like the daughters start falling for MC or is this just purely NTR and Cuckold? i don't mind those I like them just wanting some more insight before I download this and I saw the preview pics with MC and the daughters but are those just it like does he even do anything with his family or is this just mainly about the step dad?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
okay gonna need some clarification. Read everything about this game and I'm still completely confused. Yes I understand that a majority of this game is NTR and Cuckold BUT is there and has there ever been a point in this game where the MC does something about it or like the daughters start falling for MC or is this just purely NTR and Cuckold? i don't mind those I like them just wanting some more insight before I download this and I saw the preview pics with MC and the daughters but are those just it like does he even do anything with his family or is this just mainly about the step dad?
the game starts that the "mc" goes on a vacation for 1 month but get into a fight with his family before that. erverything what you see in the game for now happens while mc is away. so for now the mc couldnt have done anything because he is not present there. but let me say the "antagonist" here is actually a really nice guy, and thats why they fall for him.

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 3077723

waiting for updates on this game is a loosing battle, it's better to forget that it exists and be positively surprised once in a blue moon

Hhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaah

• Haha
Reactions: ohhaiguize

HerreroA

Apr 3, 2023

he was getting around 2k month for the last 8 months, he could have saved some money
he droppped a lame update after 6 months
who in the sane mind will donate to this guy.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
so i woulnd't have any luck to ask for a CG or full game picture gallery?? incase some one has please share. ty

MysticZeus

Sep 29, 2019
Man, everything is behind the paywall.
I just want more Kyla, the What If sounds fun!
But alas, I have no... ability to pay... because I'm not just old, I'm poor too!

Well, at least I found this - so why not share with my fellow pirates? Enjoy :BootyTime:
Also, for the love of the booty, will somebody please share more Kyla stuff!?
Kyla is hot. We need more

Reactions: ohhaiguize
3.40 star(s) 34 Votes