Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
A Dev who talks a lot and gives nothing and a bunch of freeloaders who talk a lot and give nothing either.
Would you buy a sandwich containing nothing more than 2 slices of bread and nothing more?

It's hard to call people who don't want to pay a sandwich full price in 2 slices of bread freeloaders.

The product need to be delivered before it can be bought.

Mmind

Aug 30, 2017
"Update

I have a sort of weird schedule for the next 2 weeks. I'm helping a friend with his construction job because they've lost a handful of employees. I'm just letting you guys know that it might be dicey this week cause I'll be working late nights. Dont worry, I'll be getting paid lol"

We all know whats going on at this point, lets just enjoy the comedy.

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
"Update

I have a sort of weird schedule for the next 2 weeks. I'm helping a friend with his construction job because they've lost a handful of employees. I'm just letting you guys know that it might be dicey this week cause I'll be working late nights. Dont worry, I'll be getting paid lol"

We all know whats going on at this point, lets just enjoy the comedy.
Hahahahahahahaha, god this really is the best part of this thread at this point... "Don't worry, I'll be getting paid lol"... its just pure gold

Any bets on if he gets hurt or strains himself in someway that presents a setback and need for some well-earned rest and relaxation during which he really can't worry about the game?

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
what if we give developer who do not update more than 2/3 month to be given a title (scam) like red room(alishia), let them lose face and they can't get angry as people paid for the product, spam scam message in their patreon and subscribestar, maybe this way can convince them to speed up the update, not update in 1 month get 1k spam message said "scammmer" or worse, reveal their real identity to public

whydoh987

Jan 4, 2020
what if we give developer who do not update more than 2/3 month to be given a title (scam) like red room(alishia), let them lose face and they can't get angry as people paid for the product, spam scam message in their patreon and subscribestar, maybe this way can convince them to speed up the update, not update in 1 month get 1k spam message said "scammmer" or worse, reveal their real identity to public
I'm all for punishing broken promises but no one deserves to be doxxed that's a completely insane jump to make.

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
Stop subscribing and that's it, what you're saying is just hurting someone, if he don't update anything and you don't like it, stop following he, you have no right to try to force someone with threats because no one forces you to subscribe to their page, these types of ideas can get you into trouble with the cyber police, revealing information is a crime as opposed to not updating his work.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Crazy how mans is apparently working late nights to help a friends construction so the game is delayed but he sure has time to pump out comics.
To be fair, it's easier and faster to make renders and put it in comic form. Making the game in Renpy takes time (including renders) and the creator has to make sure the game isn't broken when releasing it to the public.

Mar 20, 2019
To be fair, it's easier and faster to make renders and put it in comic form. Making the game in Renpy takes time (including renders) and the creator has to make sure the game isn't broken when releasing it to the public.
That is true they're also not that long I think roughly 5 pages max. I think I'm just slightly frustrated that I would prefer a but more transparency with his plans with the game are instead of releasing the comics with no mention of game. I don't check the forum or his crowdfunding sites so when I just see the comics and mentions of just the comics gives me the impression that he's abandoning the game.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes