Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Traytray1212

Jun 9, 2021
I'm still salty about that last game getting abandoned. As a black guy IRL it's so rare to find a game where you get to actually play the PoV of a black dick fucking bitches rather than as a white cuck watching black dicks fuck.

And then one of the rare games that finally promised to give me what I'm looking for was canceled and replaced by yet another white cuck simulator...
What other game

Reactions: DirectXD1943

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
that is some huge fake titties on the tiny bodies lol, I guess they are rich and they got it as a birthday present, like they do in LA/Hollywood lol

ZARA-LOVE

Jan 21, 2023
the gameplay of the game is very small the beginning of the game began with which I will send a couple of updates and the end of part 1 do not understand what started part 2 is also the beginning of the school and 2 minutes of the game and the end of the version of the game as the developer shows us in chunks and if you want the whole game go to the patriot do a subscription

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
It's the kind of game where you don't really like the mc, there's not that much content yet, dev is more focused on comics.
the type of avn where the mc is such a weakling that he gets cucked left and right, and righteously so? If that's the case then I wont even waste my internet data on downloading this avn. I don't mind sharing but I do find cuckoldry repulsive.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Found these in the game data. Most are unused right now
Thanks you Unren!
Oh god fucking damn it. Why can't there be a non-NTR version of this? Or honestly even just a non-interracial version would be acceptable. I'd pay so much for a decent VN with no NTR with renders like that. It's just not fair lol

Reactions: DirectXD1943

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
the type of avn where the mc is such a weakling that he gets cucked left and right, and righteously so? If that's the case then I wont even waste my internet data on downloading this avn. I don't mind sharing but I do find cuckoldry repulsive.
I mean we don't know if he gets cucked, just a few stuff that kinda point that way, he's also kinda oblivious what's happening with his gf or w/e she is. Sharing with a big ass black guy as a small scrawny mc is not really fitting, would look weird. Also there's incest tag, so he might get something at least.
1.22 gigs isn't that much, i wouldn't call it a waste, maybe on mobile data.

Naegus

Nov 30, 2017
With the jump in file size I was hoping for something interesting. Instead it was alot of nothing. TOO many slow beats jumping around and going nowhere within the update. Considering what a VN is, I feel that updates should be treated like episodes. As such while they can be part of a bigger arc but , they should have their own beginning, middle and end, not just cut off or go nowhere because "bigger picture" reasons. I am sure if the "introduction" is ever complete the post-mortem will be that 30-40% of it could have been removed or streamlined with more active beats added in.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
You also go through all furry games and write that you are, in fact, not a furry? And through ALL of gay games, diligently saying to all of them that you are "Not Gay", of course?
Asking for a friend. He's psychiatrist.
100%
After so many years of this going on at this website, the only logical conclusion I've been able to come to is that these trolls who come in to complain about NTR are in fact huge cucks that crave the kind of derision, humiliation, and degradation that they can only get by coming into threads that are tagged and described clearly as NTR to complain about how they don't like NTR. As if there aren't a bajillion incest harem games on this site they could go play instead of spending their time commenting on something they, "don't like," and I for one refuse to give them the satisfaction!

So, to all you NTR "haters" in the room, all I have to say is this:
Both you as a person and your opinions are valid and have value. You deserve to be heard. You deserve to have easy access to the kinds of games you'd like to play, just like everyone. I'm sorry this game disappoints you, and I hope you find what you're looking for.

HAH! Take that, you worthwhile, respectable, dignified hate grubbers!

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is it because of Patreon's policy that the MC or other characters are older than they look?
Or did the game characters get some kind of disease?

Reactions: Flowers789

Prencer pain

Feb 28, 2018
Im not a fan of ntr especially ntr that is all about black people stealing white women from these wimpy white guys. its just makes me feel that black people cant have a normal relationship they gotta steal sluts from spinless losers. wish there were more black creators so we can get more normal black guy avns on this site

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes