Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

alpha123

Sep 4, 2017
He's been focusing on the comics and hasn't done much for the game. I expected more content in this game update though It's only part 1 of 2 for the intro to chapter two.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
lol.

That pathetic shota-like midget actually deserves to be cucked.
Does it count as getting cucked if ginger male didn't even think of family in sexual terms before the vacation and Mr.Black corrupting all ladies while he was out? Not to mention that technically he's just getting freebies from new Stepdad's freshly made harem, what can be seen as more like sharing. Seriously, the implied timing of things raises some interesting questions :unsure:

Kurro

Apr 30, 2018
Thank you very much for the links!

I'm interested in seeing the "famous" comic, can you provide a link?
thank you!

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The ginger girl has some hot friends, Astrid is better than the main girls for sure... but that was a bit of a short update considering how long it took... but I see people mentioning comics being the main focus in the comments is that something that's up on the F95?

Ntr Ntr

Jun 23, 2019
I was supporting this dev until recently but got fed up with the lack of updates for the game as couldn’t care for the comic side. There is a lot of potential for the game but it’s clear dev has to make a decision going forward. Between dealing with various Family issues and spending too much time on the comics it clear he’s trying to be too ambitious.

My advice for dev would be to sort out family issues then decide to dedicate his time for the game or the comic..as it’s clear he’s making both sides unhappy and its clear that he doesn’t have enough time to work on both. I hope he chooses the game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyHappyFamily-CH2IntroP1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Ah too bad. End of the day, the Dev can work as much or as little as he wants, and if people pay him for it it's on them.

I really liked the set-up to this game, and I won't chuck it in the bin fully yet, but it's def going on my shelf of games that will probably never see the light of day and I should ignore for the time being.

Always fun being surprised on one of those when they finish, but I'll not be counting on it.

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
Bro wtf, why put male protagonist if all in this game is a cuck thing where the girls are the true protagonist, i dont kinkshame anything but put well the tags, is disgusting for some people, put multi protagonist, because is multiprotagonist, and if you play this be prepared to see a lot of black dicks, well saying this bye bye.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes