Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
My Happy Family [Chp 1] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (957 MB/ 69 MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wow the writing for this one is actually decent. Originally I thought the guy was going to be the type who just takes all the women mindlessly and corrupt them, but from what I am seeing this guy actually has some personality along with all the other characters.

Something still tells me though that as the game goes on he will make himself a nice little Harem with the mom and two sisters.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
As I recall, there will be 3 main options: 1) MC is hard cucked by the bf BBC with all women, 2) MC shares in corrupting the all women with the bf BBC, 3) MC is blissfully oblivious to the cucking going on with all the women and thinks his relationships are special.

In all 3 scenarios cucking/NTR is going on involving the BBC and all women, the 2nd option is the only one where the MC isn't getting completely shit on, and the last option is for those that don't want to see the NTR in the game. Personally, I might play through as option 3, but with a gallery mod enabled to see what is really happening with option 1... or that might be what option 1 actually is... its unclear if the dev intent is the the MC to be aware of the cucking in option 1.
Was gonna ask for more info but glady for ONCE scanning thru these pages got me the info I need without asking, ty for your informative post, this provided more of the type of info I was after than all the tags and overview combined!

I don't mind game in which there exists possible ntr with the mc 'combating' the antagonist who is trying to ntr him...then I can view it like some twisted game, but just sitting back & letting it or wanting it to happen ill Never be able to wrap my head around, ty for saving me time and bandwidth !

Model look decent & story is classic, even tho I'll run from this like my arsehole was on fire I still wish the dev the best of luck with their project !!

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Actually pretty good. The guy doing the NTR can actually be named, and he doesn't just try to mindlessly corrupt the girls, tbh it's the girls trying to corrupt him. He actually has personality. You can go into this game in two ways honestly. Either self insert as the brother, or self insert as the black man. I know who I'm self inserting as, as a black guy myself, not a lot black MCs in most of these types of games, gotta take what you can get.

Overall good game, story seems alright so far, pretty straightforward. No reason to get triggered over NTR here honestly. But people will still get triggered. :KEK:

Jul 3, 2018
I like it. Characters have an actual personality and if there is NTR i don't see it happening just for the sake of it. Also, is it really NTR if the characters are family?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
For me personally, a bad ntr game is one where the MC is annoying, oblivious, and stupid. And here he is just like that.
The scene in the plane is one hell of a facepalm.
Unfortunately, this is not for me.

Last edited:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
So, the other day, I walked into a soda factory, found out they only make root beer of all things! So, I went to all the workers and the manager, and I said, "Well, I guess I won't be drinking your soda! More people like regular plain cola than root beer, you know! You'll never make any money like this!" Then, the manager had me removed and threatened to charge me with harassment. Can you believe that?!

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
I like it. Characters have an actual personality and if there is NTR i don't see it happening just for the sake of it. Also, is it really NTR if the characters are family?
It's a good question. Usually NTR=Netorare is the taking of a loved one, can either be family members or lover. Usually NTR is done when the one doing the NTR has malicous intensions, for example being aware that they're making the other person cheat, etc. In this case, the mc's gf's case is a good example of NTR. However the old black guy is quite complicated. It shouldn't be NTR, but since the MC possibly has intentions for his siblings and possibly mother, but they're instead taken by the old man, it could be considered NTR, but in this case it's a little bit one sided, as the old man obviously doesn't have any intention of being with the younger girls yet.

Basically, it's NTR but not really, it's just how you look at it. For me it's not NTR. But others will probably disagree.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So is the old man's current personality going to be fake? Because he was pretty damn understanding of her feelings and freaked out over being seen by the daughter. A far cry from how the overbearing ntr pics look.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
1679851758118.png 1679852069931.png
Ugh, what a turn off. Not only is he old and fat, he's kind of a bitch. I thought he was supposed to be the NTR guy; coming to corrupt and fuck the MC's Mom and sisters. But he's all "Wah, I don't know if I should be doing this. I don't want to ruin my relationship with Lorelei. Young girl I'm supposed to be corrupting, don't look at my massive dick!" I was really looking forward to this game especially after last update where MC acted like a total asshole to Prim. sigh what a waste of a good premise ...

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
So is the old man's current personality going to be fake? Because he was pretty damn understanding of her feelings and freaked out over being seen by the daughter. A far cry from how the overbearing ntr pics look.
God I hope so. All this lead up with the girls fawning over and being corrupted by the BBC's huge dick and he ends up being a bit of a pussy, not counting old and fat. If this is how MC's going to normally act, why is this an NTR game? It should have just been a Step-Dad game.

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
God I hope so. All this lead up with the girls fawning over and being corrupted by the BBC's huge dick and he ends up being a bit of a pussy, not counting old and fat. If this is how MC's going to normally act, why is this an NTR game? It should have just been a Step-Dad game.
How bout a question to answer your question? What happens when a guy who is trying his best to be genuine keeps getting put into precarious situations with cute girls? At what part does he cave and the corruption wheels start turning?"

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes