Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
if i came home and gfound some dude was shacked up with my mom and banging my sisters id kill him. door knob dead.

Aug 3, 2020
Yep, the characters are just weird. The MC aside, the 'twin' sister has tits of a woman fully out of puberty, with the height of a girl barely into puberty. The little sister has the height of a girl pre-puberty, and the saggy tits of an old woman. Add in the fact there seems to be pointless self insert NTR guy.. what the hell is this game?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I only see the demo with this game. Is the actual update up and running? I need my Tyrone cucking the this obvious Beta boy MC.

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
Developers go hard on either NTR unavoidable or not avoidable, they can just make it so that NTR gets activated based upon the choices player makes, if he makes cucking choices he gets cucked else not. There're some games like that, but many are not.

This way a developer can get both type of player's views and feedback.

But it's developer's views how they want to lead story.

Reactions: User1230

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:love: One more update let's check this game is becoming very good hope it stays that way.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Players should really read the few first pages of this thread.
The description is telling the story after the game, after the draining
of every last drop of humanity outta girls,
the overview describes the antagonist already drug raping everyone but MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This ain't your masters thesis you don't have to quote half the thread bud.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Wonder if the dev will stick it out more then the first game they abandoned. The first demo release has more to it then the second even though the second update was like 1 minute long, it didnt have the teaser content at the end anymore (at least for me) that the first demo did. Good luck dev i like the look of things as much as people may whine about as being a black guy in it most get abandoned very early so not really that many out there.

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
hey SayWhatProductions when extracting the file says 1.0 might want to change that to avoid confusion
I wonder how long the creator will last without adding content for people who want an optional ntr, to have many more patrons than 10 xD And if you add it, it will only get worse, because then neither those who are for ntr will be happy, nor those who do not want him :)
Shouldn't have been the black guy, instead should have been the dad.
Why dafuq is it always the sisters these devs push on you and not the mother? When it's a 'family' scenario, and you don't prioritize the MILF, you're doing it wrong.
Wonder if the dev will stick it out more then the first game they abandoned. The first demo release has more to it then the second even though the second update was like 1 minute long, it didnt have the teaser content at the end anymore (at least for me) that the first demo did. Good luck dev i like the look of things as much as people may whine about as being a black guy in it most get abandoned very early so not really that many out there.

I feel like I have to do this every update, no matter how big or small that update may be lol.

First Quote:
I was having difficulty figuring out how to change that when exporting the game, but figured it out. It'll be fixed next update which will cap off chapter 1.

Second Quote:
Upon releasing My Happy Family, I made it painfully clear how this game if going to be. If you're not into NTR or BBC then this game isn't for you. There is no "Happy Ending" in this game because that's not how NTR is made. I have my supporters and so do other devs. I'm not going to create a game/story that can be found in practically 95% of the games made or displayed on this site, I'm going to create a game that I want to see, something that is well told and of good quality because this genera is lacking. If this game isn't up your alley, then move on.

Third Quote:
Nope. true interracial NTR has not been done yet. At least not by western 3D Model VN standards. If you want good Father/Daughter you can find that literally anywhere else. ie. Happy Summer, DMD, Sharp Pain, A Petal Among Thorns, etc.

Fourth Quote:
Just wait, Milf coming next update.

Fifth Quote:
As long as this game has funding, it will be made. The end credit content is just promoting my SS page.

All in all. I'm not going to do a U-turn or a Hard-Fork when it comes to the story of this game. I made it clear what this game is and I know this game isn't for everyone, but it is for me. That's all that matters. If people like what I'm making and choose to support, EVEN BETTER because I want to see this game through to completion. I don't go and bash other dev's or your likes/dislikes as well as your fetishes so why do that here? Game aint for you move on. Sorry, but the main objective of "Incest is Wincest" has been done over and over again, I'm creating something different.

Last edited:

Eku7

Aug 18, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of My Happy Family [Demo]

Download
Mega

Cebs, Can you please update the android port when you have some time. Thanks, appreciate it ❤

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Why dafuq is it always the sisters these devs push on you and not the mother? When it's a 'family' scenario, and you don't prioritize the MILF, you're doing it wrong.
some are more into milfs other into sisters maybe the dev is more into sisters than milfs and thats why or the paying subs are more into sisters who knows

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
I remember when I was finishing highschool that there was a girl that had huge boobs for her age so this is not that absurd it just uncommon to see that
I dunno what school you went to but most the girls my grade were build to fuck... Like slim with tits and ass. Not to mention when I was preteens there was a girl who had the exact same body as the the younger sister in my game. No joke.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes