slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
Holy shit this game is all over the place. I just played 0.7.3 and I wasn't expecting this to basically just be a full evangelion parody. The game would be much better as a full evangelion parody rather than having the mathematically optimal worlds worst fucking sandbox environment.

• Haha
Reactions: PrettySeal

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
I wonder,is Mirai any caracther from some anime or videogame??,or is she a unique caracther from this game?.

RoninKai

Sep 5, 2017
Honestly you could fix every bug, fix the pacing of the quests to not waste months worth of time clicking sleep, and fix the writing but I still couldn't get into this game because of the MC. Which is a shame because this game does a lot right especially with the animations, the visuals in this game are about as top notch as they can be for this type of game. It's just hard to enjoy anything when you keep wishing the MC would get run over by a truck every time he does or says anything. Maybe I'm still bitter about the changing room scene with Asuka but nobody on this goddamn planet can convince me he didn't do that on purpose cause he's a creepy little pervert. Combine that with everything else and I'm just not willing to suffer through his nonsense to get to a point where he grows. Honestly I get the feeling the MC will never grow or change because that's who the creator wants him to be

Reactions: Naughty Capy

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
There's still a lot of spam account reviews from around 2023, the mods should look into them.
It's especially suspicious to me since the developer liked a lot of these braindead reviews but not the more detailed ones.
View attachment 3309250
Since, who else could've benefited from spam account reviews but him?
"Fake" reviews don't benefit us, especially on this site. We encourage people to leave a review of the game because people often forget about that, but even if you check our discord, we ALWAYS say that if you are going to leave a review just be honest with it, you don't need to give it 5 stars if you don't feel like it deserves it. And I guess that some people create an account to rate it, but if the mods look at the account and they feel like is spam or a bot, is honestly better for us that those reviews are removed.

Is funny that you say that I only liked "braindead reviews" when I liked almost every review, even the ones that give it 2 stars, or 3 stars, If is a fair review (In my opinion), I give them a like, is that simple.

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
This game might as well have just been about Asuka.
The goal is to create a route for almost every character you interact with, some routes might be short, and some may be long (Like Asuka's route) Last year was our first year of developing and we tried to do the best we could in terms of new content, we closed the year with 3 route in total, Asuka, Mitsuri, and Power. When one route is over we make a poll on Patreon of which character we are gonna work on next, so eventually, you will be free to go after the one you liked or just all of them.

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
Holy shit this game is all over the place. I just played 0.7.3 and I wasn't expecting this to basically just be a full evangelion parody. The game would be much better as a full evangelion parody rather than having the mathematically optimal worlds worst fucking sandbox environment.
I get that right now it could feel just like a "Evangelion parody" because of Asuka's route being the longest and also the character with more content in the game. In the future when a lot more routes are completed, the sandbox will make more sense. But it is true that in its current state, it is fair to say that the sandbox is not adding that much. We try to add more events around the world with each update, like the Halloween event, Gym event, and Xmas event. But it is true that it still needs more work.

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
Honestly you could fix every bug, fix the pacing of the quests to not waste months worth of time clicking sleep, and fix the writing but I still couldn't get into this game because of the MC. Which is a shame because this game does a lot right especially with the animations, the visuals in this game are about as top notch as they can be for this type of game. It's just hard to enjoy anything when you keep wishing the MC would get run over by a truck every time he does or says anything. Maybe I'm still bitter about the changing room scene with Asuka but nobody on this goddamn planet can convince me he didn't do that on purpose cause he's a creepy little pervert. Combine that with everything else and I'm just not willing to suffer through his nonsense to get to a point where he grows. Honestly I get the feeling the MC will never grow or change because that's who the creator wants him to be
That's fair. If im being honest, we need to go through the first week of the game and make some changes, mainly more dialogue and action options. We are now trying to add as many dialogue and action options as we can in the new routes because I understand that it adds a lot more immersion and fewer instances where players don't feel connected at all with the MC. It is more work but we are willing to do it, It makes the experience so much better.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Absolutely! Misato and Rei are going to have their respective route in the future
I've been enjoying the game quite a bit! And I like all the characters in the game right now.

I do want routes for Rei and Misato, but feel that if you make those the next ones before characters from other franchises, it will really feel like an EVA parody more than anything.

And hey, there's a huge array of options ingame right now, as well as many that aren't in there atm but that you could introduce at any time, with the premise being what it is.

Can you share what character(s) will be getting a route next? (I'd like to suggest Lucy from Edgerunners even if she isn't in the game yet. Or Rebecca, cause she is. Simply on account of me not seeing them anywhere else in an AVN, and this game being just about perfect for them)

Looking forward to updates!

• Red Heart

RoninKai

Sep 5, 2017
That's fair. If im being honest, we need to go through the first week of the game and make some changes, mainly more dialogue and action options. We are now trying to add as many dialogue and action options as we can in the new routes because I understand that it adds a lot more immersion and fewer instances where players don't feel connected at all with the MC. It is more work but we are willing to do it, It makes the experience so much better.
First off let me apologize for the unhinged rant from before. I don't take back what I said but I could have put it in a better way. Next off let me say this is your game and you have every right to make it how you want and I would never push for this game to change for anything but your own desire. What you have made so far is awesome, far beyond what I myself could do, and still better than a Bethesda game at launch in terms of quality.

With that said I do not think the story as it stands is good enough for a wide audience. I'm not saying the overall story is all that bad it's an interesting premise that actually explains the weirder stuff you would see in a game like this. The writing is also for the most part good so long as we are talking about anything that's not the MC. While it would be nice to have different versions of the MC so that people who hate 'the bumbling idiot' MC trope could still enjoy it, I think it would also work if you made it seem like the bad stuff happening to the MC was the result of things largely out of his hands instead of looking like he's just an idiot who doesn't know better.

Like take the changing room scene. We can see 2 stalls, one stall clearly has highly visible feet at the bottom. We even have a chance of opening the empty changing room but then we get kicked out like we made a wrong choice. To fix this scene remove the option of choosing the empty stall it just serves no purpose and only makes things worse. Next instead of having the MC just barge right in make it so that someone bumps into him, that way you can have the fanservice shot without me questioning the IQ of the MC.

For the 'power saving your ass' scene you could just make a small minigame out of making the right choices when you search the office, do it right and we get the good scene, get it wrong and we get power stepping in to save you.

For the Asuka room scene where you spill the drink, you can still have that but just don't have it on the bed like that. We both know a drink would never stand on a bed like that in the first place and Asuka of all people would never take the chance even if it were possible. Make it so she bumps into you, or maybe she turns and drops it but you try to save it resulting in Asuka thinking you spilled it in the first place. She could then have her freakout and you can either go the femdom route of apologizing similar to what you already have but since it was her fault to begin with it just makes the femdom themes even stronger since you know it's her fault but are apologizing anyways or you could also have a maledom route where you say fuck that noise and stand up for yourself, if that's an option you want to consider for the game. Not gonna lie it may not be in the tags but this game reeks of femdom.

Long story short make it seem like the bad stuff is happening to him and we can feel bad for this guy with horrible luck. Try to make sure none of the really cringe stuff happened as a result of him being an idiot. Also try to add at least one scene where he can shine, like maybe the tv is broken but because MC is supposed to be good with tech he fixes it thus Bulma and Asuka have a reason to think 'oh he is pretty capable' this could also be Asukas laptop. Maybe Asuka is struggling with homework and he helps out since this is a guy who is supposed to be smart and already graduated from school. Maybe Bulma is having some troube with a program or Misato needs help with a report when you do get to her. And most importantly make sure that scene is all about him, he is the hero who earns the respect of those around even if it's just something minor like the tv, no obvious mistakes or screwups, no random acts of gods that make him tear off one of the girls shirts halfway through, just a solid win for him.

Anyways like I said it's your game in the end. If you do decide to make a few changes then I could easily see myself loving this game and considering it one of the better games on F95

• Red Heart

captain_chance23

Jun 24, 2022
so i did asukas and powers route, is there anyone else i can do on 8.1?

edit: so i completed both but after doing the christmas event my tasks said to buy a new dress for asuka, but i think i did that already when i completed her route. but when i do try to do what it says it does nothing?

Last edited:

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
like i said before, just remake the game into a full evangelion parody avn with absolutely minimal or no sandbox elements.

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
I've been enjoying the game quite a bit! And I like all the characters in the game right now.

I do want routes for Rei and Misato, but feel that if you make those the next ones before characters from other franchises, it will really feel like an EVA parody more than anything.

And hey, there's a huge array of options ingame right now, as well as many that aren't in there atm but that you could introduce at any time, with the premise being what it is.

Can you share what character(s) will be getting a route next? (I'd like to suggest Lucy from Edgerunners even if she isn't in the game yet. Or Rebecca, cause she is. Simply on account of me not seeing them anywhere else in an AVN, and this game being just about perfect for them)

Looking forward to updates!
Yeah we need it to take a break from the Evangelion characters, that is why we we didn't include any of them on the last character poll (And probably will do the same after the next route is completed)

We are currently working on 0.9 and the character that won the patron poll was Rebecca (Edge Runners) You will be pleasantly surprised in the next update.

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
First off let me apologize for the unhinged rant from before. I don't take back what I said but I could have put it in a better way. Next off let me say this is your game and you have every right to make it how you want and I would never push for this game to change for anything but your own desire. What you have made so far is awesome, far beyond what I myself could do, and still better than a Bethesda game at launch in terms of quality.

With that said I do not think the story as it stands is good enough for a wide audience. I'm not saying the overall story is all that bad it's an interesting premise that actually explains the weirder stuff you would see in a game like this. The writing is also for the most part good so long as we are talking about anything that's not the MC. While it would be nice to have different versions of the MC so that people who hate 'the bumbling idiot' MC trope could still enjoy it, I think it would also work if you made it seem like the bad stuff happening to the MC was the result of things largely out of his hands instead of looking like he's just an idiot who doesn't know better.

Like take the changing room scene. We can see 2 stalls, one stall clearly has highly visible feet at the bottom. We even have a chance of opening the empty changing room but then we get kicked out like we made a wrong choice. To fix this scene remove the option of choosing the empty stall it just serves no purpose and only makes things worse. Next instead of having the MC just barge right in make it so that someone bumps into him, that way you can have the fanservice shot without me questioning the IQ of the MC.

For the 'power saving your ass' scene you could just make a small minigame out of making the right choices when you search the office, do it right and we get the good scene, get it wrong and we get power stepping in to save you.

For the Asuka room scene where you spill the drink, you can still have that but just don't have it on the bed like that. We both know a drink would never stand on a bed like that in the first place and Asuka of all people would never take the chance even if it were possible. Make it so she bumps into you, or maybe she turns and drops it but you try to save it resulting in Asuka thinking you spilled it in the first place. She could then have her freakout and you can either go the femdom route of apologizing similar to what you already have but since it was her fault to begin with it just makes the femdom themes even stronger since you know it's her fault but are apologizing anyways or you could also have a maledom route where you say fuck that noise and stand up for yourself, if that's an option you want to consider for the game. Not gonna lie it may not be in the tags but this game reeks of femdom.

Long story short make it seem like the bad stuff is happening to him and we can feel bad for this guy with horrible luck. Try to make sure none of the really cringe stuff happened as a result of him being an idiot. Also try to add at least one scene where he can shine, like maybe the tv is broken but because MC is supposed to be good with tech he fixes it thus Bulma and Asuka have a reason to think 'oh he is pretty capable' this could also be Asukas laptop. Maybe Asuka is struggling with homework and he helps out since this is a guy who is supposed to be smart and already graduated from school. Maybe Bulma is having some troube with a program or Misato needs help with a report when you do get to her. And most importantly make sure that scene is all about him, he is the hero who earns the respect of those around even if it's just something minor like the tv, no obvious mistakes or screwups, no random acts of gods that make him tear off one of the girls shirts halfway through, just a solid win for him.

Anyways like I said it's your game in the end. If you do decide to make a few changes then I could easily see myself loving this game and considering it one of the better games on F95
Don't worry, I really appreciate the honest feedback <3 It is the only way to improve. I honestly think that we can do a much better job with the MC, not by rewriting anything or removing his actions, but rather by adding more options like you said, if someone wants to clearly open the changing room where Asuka is, go for it, and if you don't want to, you are also free to just ignore it and wait for her to change.

The first week and some parts of Asukas route lack options for the MC. But now that we can pour more hours into the development, we can add more options and different outcomes depending on what you choose, that way players can connect more with the MC. I can't promise Baldurs Gate 3 level of dialogue options and action freedom but I can confidently say that the next updates will be a lot better in that manner.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
The polls are subscriber-only?

Makes sense, I suppose. While I can't support the dev directly quite yet, I'm hoping that those that can and do will vote for Spy X Family's Yor, Edgerunner's Lucy and Jujustu Kaisen's Nobara ir Lycorys Recoil's Chisato if they ever turn up in a poll.

Other than Rebecca, who else was in the poll this time around?

Darking 007

Feb 2, 2018
I'm playing and one of the tracks asks me for this, and I don't know what to do.
This happened after ASUNA asked to return to the investigation.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes