Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Yo so I completed the game before, and downloaded both the Halloween and Christmas events at once. I did those, but then there was nothing else. It says that there are two power scenes missing, which I'm guessing I need to do her own route by starting over? As it says there's basically nothing to do rn so...

Well there's a skip to new content option, ig I'll do that

Last edited:

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
Go to the Charakters after their Path is done. I think its only 2 atm.
considering that those are just the repeatable scenes that you get for progressing their routes that have been there since their routes was first finished and not new to this update. it's doubtful that thats the new free use mode

juan9600

Jun 16, 2017
can someone help me, im stuck with the halloween event, and also are there more fragments or just mitsuri?

Fuunu

Apr 30, 2023
so the only task is go to living room on sa, yoiu do that next task go to living room on sunday and then again. Why am I wasting the entire week doing nothing. Every one either says I dont want to talk to them or I dont want to go there.

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
having issues with the asuka route, the task go the kitchen saturday morning after goting to the office. MC says "I don't need to go there right now" even though I have the exact day and time and doesn't allow me to progress. need help, isn't the first issue with this route I had problems with

siatugst

Aug 29, 2022
having issues with the asuka route, the task go the kitchen saturday morning after goting to the office. MC says "I don't need to go there right now" even though I have the exact day and time and doesn't allow me to progress. need help, isn't the first issue with this route I had problems with
i am having issues with going to the living room

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes