May 27, 2017
Quite short, and sandbox elements are already present, but there's no grind, it's only for navigation. Though at this stage, the sandbox is useless, as the path is straight-forward. Characters look good, animation was also good.

I did not like the white noise sounds in between gameplay. And whomever designed the drone shooting sequence needs to burn in hell! WTF is up with that, why is it going so fast, this is a fap game, not COD-drone shooter? I'm playing on a laptop and I had to break out my gaming mouse, and still I managed to get through only by spamming randomly. Such a useless and pointless minigame in an Adult VN, completely breaks the flow, kills the boner and halts progression. Please remove it, or at least add the option to skip it.

Last edited:

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
Question; are you able to romance every girl, or are there limits? Cause Tsunade is one I'll definitely romance.

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
Question; are you able to romance every girl, or are there limits? Cause Tsunade is one I'll definitely romance.
We are planning on having different routes for every character, so we will definitely have H scenes with Tsunade <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Balddog

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
Quite short, and sandbox elements are already present, but there's no grind, it's only for navigation. Though at this stage, the sandbox is useless, as the path is straight-forward. Characters look good, animation was also good.

I did not like the white noise sounds in between gameplay. And whomever designed the drone shooting sequence needs to burn in hell! WTF is up with that, why is it going so fast, this is a fap game, not COD-drone shooter? I'm playing on a laptop and I had to break out my gaming mouse, and still I managed to get through only by spamming randomly. Such a useless and pointless minigame in an Adult VN, completely breaks the flow, kills the bones and stop progression. Please remove it, or at least add the option to skip it.
Thank you so much for your feedback! we really appreciated <3 version 0.1.1 is out now, we try to do our best on fixing some bugs on android, typo errors, and the shooter mini-game. We lowered the difficulty and also added a skip button just in case.

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
Dev might want to work non the clipping issues with the clothes. They can be seen even in the example screenshots. The one with D.VA.
Noted and fixed! version 0.1.1 (Available for everyone) fixes this clipping issue

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Alright, the game appears to be one big fucking Crossover of every type of waifu material out there. now i don't mind that at all, in fact i quite like it, but my question would be how the behavior will be compared to their original self.

by that i mean, obviously they'll act like the characters we know, but what about the girls that had crushes or lovers themselves in their original setting? did their love-interest never exist in this universe thus they are open for grabs? cause i wouldn't wanna be a homewrecker.

just asking cause while the game looks interesting, i wanna hear how the characters are written, how much they kept of their original personality and behavior and if everyone just suddenly happens to have never met their canon love.

Reactions: Naughty Capy

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
Alright, the game appears to be one big fucking Crossover of every type of waifu material out there. now i don't mind that at all, in fact i quite like it, but my question would be how the behavior will be compared to their original self.

by that i mean, obviously they'll act like the characters we know, but what about the girls that had crushes or lovers themselves in their original setting? did their love-interest never exist in this universe thus they are open for grabs? cause i wouldn't wanna be a homewrecker.

just asking cause while the game looks interesting, i wanna hear how the characters are written, how much they kept of their original personality and behavior and if everyone just suddenly happens to have never met their canon love.
I feel like any answer beyond "you won't feel like a homewrecker" will give too much away.

• Haha
Reactions: Naughty Capy

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022

That's a great question! So currently we want to make sure that the personality matches every character that we are borrowing, that way if you are playing the game because you're waifu is for example Mikasa, we want you to feel like she is the same character that you fall in love with.

As for the original history, we don't want to spoil anything, but characters like Yuno Gasai, are going to have the same personality, and the main character, in this case, would be her cannon love interest (Yukiteru). Hope this answer help <3

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
I can't download on Android at all. Everytime it says this game wasn't downloaded. The version on this site btw. PLEASE HELP ME SOMEHOW!
We highly encourage you to check our official public version.

You should have problems with that one, but if you do, let me know and I will fix it.

Last edited:

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
That's a great question! So currently we want to make sure that the personality matches every character that we are borrowing, that way if you are playing the game because you're waifu is for example Mikasa, we want you to feel like she is the same character that you fall in love with.

As for the original history, we don't want to spoil anything, but characters like Yuno Gasai, are going to have the same personality, and the main character, in this case, would be her cannon love interest (Yukiteru). Hope this answer help <3
Ahh perfect, that's what i wanna hear. thanks for the answer. lucky i don't mind being the replacement or stand-in. well, let's hope i'll make better choices than their canon lover.

Reactions: hentai charley

Mrkitten

Dec 16, 2022
View attachment 2208869

Overview:
You just wake up without remembering anything, apparently, you're living a dream life, but why does everything seem so odd? You are about to go to university and your father is one of the richest men alive, but the fact that you don't remember anything after waking up makes you very uneasy, so you try to find answers.
But who knows, maybe the answers you're looking for are not worth it... Or are they? I guess it's better if you find out for yourself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-02
Release Date: 2022-12-01
Developer: Naughty Capy - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Other: Compressed*

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2208904 View attachment 2208900 View attachment 2208919 View attachment 2208901 View attachment 2208899 View attachment 2208902 View attachment 2208920 View attachment 2208930 View attachment 2208903 View attachment 2209088 View attachment 2209089 View attachment 2209090 View attachment 2209091 View attachment 2209093 View attachment 2208907 View attachment 2208909 View attachment 2208908 View attachment 2208911
Wild

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
First off. What kind of game is this? I mean are you just trying to bang your favorite waifa and move on to the next or are you trying to have a relationship with them. Also is there going to be a harem? Will this be an actual story with plot or what? Is MC just gonna be a horny ape and try and bang everybody or is he actually going to try and romance everyone?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Bleach has a lot of sexy girls, I think more than DBZ, Naruto and One Piece individually. Mmm, Rangiku and Yoruichi! :BootyTime:
Would love to see some of them here, its always a possibility in the future.

Regarding sandbox, I always hate it, its seldom used well. If they just use it as a map system to decide which LI to pursue, that would be fine. But, time/money/stat management and grinding for scenes would be the worst outcome. All these things are a sign of an empty and soulless game, something which has no real substance but adds filler to pad out the playtime with busywork.
Yeah i agree. Not really into sandbox i don't care about grinding for stats or money i want story progress. I mean it's ok if sandbox is only used for the map system to go from one Li to the next but i don't want to have tasks to complete or stats to grind or have to earn money. Just want a good story with plot and hot girls to romance and bang lol

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes