MattRodri

Apr 29, 2018
in the opening post there's a gif of supposedly the MC fucking mirai.. can you even get that in the game or it's just for show because i am confused as hell about that

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
First off. What kind of game is this? I mean are you just trying to bang your favorite waifa and move on to the next or are you trying to have a relationship with them. Also is there going to be a harem? Will this be an actual story with plot or what? Is MC just gonna be a horny ape and try and bang everybody or is he actually going to try and romance everyone?
There is a main storyline and the characters' routes, for the main storyline the MC has a purpose, and that purpose is revealed on version 0.2.2 (It will be available for the public on January 15) We are making sure to tell an interesting story, it is actually our main priority, a fun game, with an engaging story line that makes the player want to go through to see what happens next. (With lots of lewd scenes in the progress of course)

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
There is a main storyline and the characters' routes, for the main storyline the MC has a purpose, and that purpose is revealed on version 0.2.2 (It will be available for the public on January 15) We are making sure to tell an interesting story, it is actually our main priority, a fun game, with an engaging story line that makes the player want to go through to see what happens next. (With lots of lewd scenes in the progress of course)
Harem? Or No?

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
.......... I think every screenshot of this game has at least one character that's from the 'main list of all time waifus'.... we going all the way back.... though most of the 'old waifus' I see are from series that keep getting revived with remakes.... if there ends up being a Faye Valentine from Cowboy Beebop or an Outlaw Star space cat...... my millenial heart will implode from the dormant Y2K zombie virus.

Reactions: Naughty Capy

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, it's going to have a very rich history. But are we going to have to pick one LI at the end, or can we keep them all?

taru

Apr 23, 2018
its too bad most devs have trouble doing good anal scenes with this type of art cause id love to backdoor the waifus

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
games that use existing characters always feel cheap and impersonal to me... like less immersive as a default. idk, maybe is just me :unsure:

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Looks cool!
Is the game voiced?
I saw this in the overview:
1675436211798.png
But there's no 'voiced' tag...

Reactions: Naughty Capy

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Hentai Fantasy [v0.2.2] [Naughty Capy] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,31 GB / 289 MB - MyHentaiFantasy-0.2.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,30 GB / 275 MB - MyHentaiFantasy-0.2.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~12,5% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes