VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Hot Legacy [v0.2.1] [Day Walker]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2e741062fdea468f80c4896a2902f8d2.png
Overview:
Your beloved daddy, whom you have never seen in your life, two months ago gave soul to God. However, on his deathbed, he remembered the sins of his youth and told his new family to find you and take you to their house. And not only that Daddy was rich, so also his family is wonderful! Two sisters and their mommy are now at your disposal. At least should be at your disposal. Will you become the new head of the family or be disgraced? Depends only on you.​

Updated: 27/03/2018
Developer:
Language: English, Russian

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - - -

Screenshots:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Awesome another my parent/s lewft me or treat me bad game but good news is i like them so i'll bite an try this one also.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I like the look of auntie btw, who was married to his daddy. From what I could gather.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Gee whiz...an MC that actually looks like a normal, grown up man and not like a douchy-teen-you-would-want-to-punch-until-your-knuckles-bleed (TM). Spasiba Russia! ;-)
Well, now it depends only on how he is or acts above he is also such a loose is shoving around can do nothing against others or permanently at all excuses for everything can be beat up or else what if that is not so then could it be something new :closedeyesmile:

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes