VN Ren'Py My Hotwife [v2.2] [My Hotwife]

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Be nice now to actually have the mc meet a woman who doesn't care about dick size perhaps the wife could feel threatened by her but the mc doesn't care how his wife feels after not having sex for so long
wrong game for you then

Reactions: Will619

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
uhhhh so I loaded my last save and um I don't see any new content.... just the same stuff. I also don't see any save that isn't mine?

huitman

Nov 26, 2021
Reactions: blaque

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
maybe its just personal bias but i think bella looks a lot better as a brunette. i have a small concern that its just the start of bimbo story, nothing wrong with the but just not my thing. anyways just my 2 cents

Reactions: DfenderMan

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
MHW, Love the wifey makeover, but, it wasn't really necessary. I'm pretty sure you did it to appease the haters (they can be so cruel and persistent). But, she does look hotter. I am anxious to see wifey with a prego bump. I don't care who knocks her up, but, I want to see her slutting and whoring around with that bump. In another game, the female was able to take a "special pill" that allowed for the speeding up of the duration of the pregnancy, to about a week. She delivers and the grandparents take care of the baby, and wifey is off to getting pregnant again, eventually. You can do the same thing. Haven't finished this version yet, but, I'm hoping to see wifey, whoring around without hubby's knowledge and when she does fuck in front of hubby, she has hubby clean up the man as well as her. As wifey gets more corrupt and demented, she buys a strapon to service her hubby and he learns to love it, because it makes wifey happy. Just thoughts and ideas. I still think wifey should find work in a sleazy bar, serving drinks and delights. Her new outfit is fantastic, but, she needs a wardrobe with a lot of slutty outfits.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Just some feedback , the game just isn't doing it for me , so i guess I'll just move on . It started fine , you're basically doing it for money and with a minimum of choices and ofr course getting into that lifestyle gradually . But very quickly the game decides , unless it bugged on me with choices , F that , you'll be the submissive cuck no matter what , you ain't sharing , it happens like it or not , you ain't getting any sex , not even a BJ , and are constantly taunted into cleaning her , even when you refuse . Also if what I've seen is the "no humiliation path" , then i guess those into the Humiliation kink are in for a nice treat , when the option is ON .

See , i don't mind the game being that way , it's either for you or it ain't . But i do mind the way it essentially lied about its content and choices . Just own up to it being a NTR or full on submissive cuck experience from the get go .

This is no longer hotwifing, just a schmuck losing control and getting humiliated . Which is fine , if you're into that . Again it just should have been clear from the start . It avoids at least some complaints from haters , and advertises the game better to it's actual intended audience

Last edited:

QuietLion1973

Oct 18, 2019
View attachment 3879711

I am stucked here with no options available. Could anyone help me?
The only way I found out of that is to cheat. I use UnRen-Ultrahack on all the Renpy games I download, which allows me to open the command line screen and modify variables directly. The one that's messed up in this case is "day1" It needs to be set to True to open up the other options, but for some reason that variable breaks with every update, and gets set to False.
1. Get UnRen or UnRen-Ultrahack
2. Run it in the game's top folder (where the EXE file is)
3. open the game and load your save
4. Press Shift+O to open the command screen
5. type: day1 = True
6. Press ESC to close the command screen

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So it's just cheating now, because I think Bella doesn't want her "husband" to know what she does with Martin, I think she'll get angry when she inevitably catches him going through her phone.

I think this was supposed to have 2 paths, 1 eager cuckold path, and the other being a path where you just do it for the money, but it's only eager cuckold now, and even when you never cum-kiss her or clean her up she'll be disappointed with you if you don't, and somehow you're a true cuck when you don't kiss another woman who has cum on her face.

They were at least somewhat intimate in the beginning, but now she doesn't even care about that anymore, why has the MC become a quickshot who cums with a mere touch?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Just some feedback , the game just isn't doing it for me , so i guess I'll just move on . It started fine , you're basically doing it for money and with a minimum of choices and ofr course getting into that lifestyle gradually . But very quickly the game decides , unless it bugged on me with choices , F that , you'll be the submissive cuck no matter what , you ain't sharing , it happens like it or not , you ain't getting any sex , not even a BJ , and are constantly taunted into cleaning her , even when you refuse . Also if what I've seen is the "no humiliation path" , then i guess those into the Humiliation kink are in for a nice treat , when the option is ON .

See , i don't mind the game being that way , it's either for you or it ain't . But i do mind the way it essentially lied about its content and choices . Just own up to it being a NTR or full on submissive cuck experience from the get go .

This is no longer hotwifing, just a schmuck losing control and getting humiliated . Which is fine , if you're into that . Again it just should have been clear from the start . It avoids at least some complaints from haters , and advertises the game better to it's actual intended audience
First of all, you have the right to not like it, but, it is the dev's world and his game. it's for fun and entertainment. So, if you're not having fun and not being entertained, then by all means move on my friend. There are thousands of games out there.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes