VN Ren'Py My Hotwife [v2.2] [My Hotwife]

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
First of all, you have the right to not like it, but, it is the dev's world and his game. it's for fun and entertainment. So, if you're not having fun and not being entertained, then by all means move on my friend. There are thousands of games out there.
I"m not sure i get the meaning of the post ? I literally said that it's not for me , and I'm moving on . You're even quoting that . Then that it's ok that the game is like that , BUT explained why it's not for me . I was just sharing my opinions on it , at least once . It's not like i went "NTR hater" or "can i avoid NTR" on the game , i came for it or NTRS , just not that "brand" of it .

Sure , i also mentioned my real issue , but i think it's still a fair one . The way the game is , just don't claim that you have choices and nuances , and then basically trap the player into just one mold . The dev is entitled his vision , but be upfront that's all . Every other game that does this usually also deserves that criticism . Maybe it will be fixed , enriched and enhanced, expanded upon , but at the time i tried it , that's how it is

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I"m not sure i get the meaning of the post ? I literally said that it's not for me , and I'm moving on . You're even quoting that . Then that it's ok that the game is like that , BUT explained why it's not for me . I was just sharing my opinions on it , at least once . It's not like i went "NTR hater" or "can i avoid NTR" on the game , i came for it or NTRS , just not that "brand" of it .

Sure , i also mentioned my real issue , but i think it's still a fair one . The way the game is , just don't claim that you have choices and nuances , and then basically trap the player into just one mold . The dev is entitled his vision , but be upfront that's all . Every other game that does this usually also deserves that criticism . Maybe it will be fixed , enriched and enhanced, expanded upon , but at the time i tried it , that's how it is
yeah I love it when people get ripped by others for expressing their opinions. You never said anything rude or insulting to the game or its dev and I for one completely agree with everything you said. People who rush to attack people for posting things you posted are defensive people who seem to need to just attack attack attack. Its really too bad because if CutieLvr had not said anything and just left your comment alone then they wouldn't now look like a jerk in my view.

I will myself go on the attack if I think people are being rude, maybe I shouldn't, maybe I should just leave rude comments alone but I CERTAINLY defend the rights of people to have a CONSTRUCTIVE or EXPLANATORY opinion without being trashed for it.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 97 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
yeah I love it when people get ripped by others for expressing their opinions. You never said anything rude or insulting to the game or its dev and I for one completely agree with everything you said. People who rush to attack people for posting things you posted are defensive people who seem to need to just attack attack attack. Its really too bad because if CutieLvr had not said anything and just left your comment alone then they wouldn't now look like a jerk in my view.

I will myself go on the attack if I think people are being rude, maybe I shouldn't, maybe I should just leave rude comments alone but I CERTAINLY defend the rights of people to have a CONSTRUCTIVE or EXPLANATORY opinion without being trashed for it.
Look who looks like a jerk. I didn't say one thing to the negative. If anything at all, I was justifying his thinking. Geez!!

aus_explorer

Dec 5, 2023
The only way I found out of that is to cheat. I use UnRen-Ultrahack on all the Renpy games I download, which allows me to open the command line screen and modify variables directly. The one that's messed up in this case is "day1" It needs to be set to True to open up the other options, but for some reason that variable breaks with every update, and gets set to False.
1. Get UnRen or UnRen-Ultrahack
2. Run it in the game's top folder (where the EXE file is)
3. open the game and load your save
4. Press Shift+O to open the command screen
5. type: day1 = True
6. Press ESC to close the command screen
Legend, thank you. I was stuck there as well.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Hotwife [v2.2] [My Hotwife] - Compressed

Win/Linux [98 MB]
- - - -

Mac [83 MB]
- - - -

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyHotwife-2.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: MakkAnzy
3.40 star(s) 32 Votes