Seasonal

Sep 8, 2019
Can anyone share their full save file of the completed up to date route of the ntr version. Accidentally saved over my edition with another incest route path.

iamloser

Jan 26, 2018
You need to extract MHAT...exe to get the data file (contains image, bgm etc) so joiplay can recognize it as Tyrano (engine) i used my pc to extract "exe" cause every time i tried to extract using android it says "exe" is corrupted, i played on joiplay for 6 h and the game run fine

if i didn't explain good cause my bad English you can ask in joiplay Discord
Sorry for stupid question but Which software you used to extract the exe file.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
I use to extract the game data
just right click on the .exe and open it with bandizip
Thanks for this insight Deathking. Do you have any idea how to "repackage" the files back into an exe? I wanted to make some modifications to the code (add some save files, fix save file formatting for clarity), but I have no idea how to convert these changes back to a working exe.

Also, are there any tools out there for editing Tyranobuilder save files?

DeathKing07

Sep 28, 2017
Thanks for this insight Deathking. Do you have any idea how to "repackage" the files back into an exe? I wanted to make some modifications to the code (add some save files, fix save file formatting for clarity), but I have no idea how to convert these changes back to a working exe.

Also, are there any tools out there for editing Tyranobuilder save files?
sorry, I don't know how to do it and no there is no simple tool to edit the save files.

Reactions: Big Daddy

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
sorry, I don't know how to do it and no there is no simple tool to edit the save files.
Thanks for the reply! Found this tool that looks promising, but running into a memory error when trying to unpack this game. Will let people in the thread know if I have some success. *Insert traditional "if only it was Ren'py" quip*

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Alright, found this guide (great stuff!) and was successful at modding the game to fix save issues and add more save files (400), along with other improvements.

First off, a lot of the save file errors (saves not saving, etc.) that I and other people are getting are likely caused by the developer misconfiguring his save storage options. Following this (use google chrome "translate this page" feature to translate to English), the webstorage option should only be used for about 5 saves. Pushing it beyond 5 as this game does (to 40) can cause issues, and I would guess this is the cause for some of the save errors I've been seeing when saving over a filled save gallery.

To fix this, I changed the save type to a standard file. The upsides to this are quite a lot:
  • Able to increase save file limit (to 400) without issue
  • Saves are stored in the local game directory rather than in appdata/local
  • Save can be edited!
    • saveditonline recognizes them, but will break the save image if you use it to edit saves. However a text editor like notepad++/sublime can be used if you can read the hex ascii. I was able to edit the money value of my save using a combination of saveeditonline to view the file and sublime text to edit it.
The big downside is that previous save files aren't compatible. However, this is the case even if you kept the save storage option the same and just changed the max save number; tyranoscript can't increase save files on the fly. Once a total save number is set and the save file is created, you can't change it. a 40 save slot save file will always be a 40 save slot save file. Really bad architecture imo, but what do I know. This is why I chose to change the max save slot number to 400; I wanted to leave plenty of overhead

Technically the other downside is the file system isn't compatible with the website version of the game (this is what webstorage was made for), but this game doesn't have a web version so it's a mistake to code the save files that way.

Since this change meant playing the entire game over again, I did some other tinkering to make the experience much more fluid:
  • sped up text display speed x3
  • sped up text skip speed x3 to make it easier to play the game over again
  • ADDED MORE KEYS!
    • quicksave and quickload (Q and W, respectively).
    • dedicated save and load keys that take you right to the save gallery (S and L, respectively)
    • Auto mode - automatically scrolls through the text - aka no hands mode (A)
      • Tweaked some timings here to to make it a bit better, but didn't spend much time with this)
I also modded $100,000 into the save file, which is included in the zip. These changes made the game much more playable, so I highly suggest giving this version a try, especially if you are just starting. Just be aware of the save file incompatibility.

Links: EDIT - Here's the modded v.0.10.3 64-bit version. If anyone in this day and age really needs the 32-bit let me know. Mega

And notes on other key bindings already in the base game:
"next" - enter key
"skip" - left control key OR [
"menu" - escape
"hidemessage" - space
"fullscreen" - M

I added:
"save" - S
"load" - L
"quicksave" - Q
"quickload" - W
"auto" - A

Last edited:

DeathKing07

Sep 28, 2017
Alright, found this guide (great stuff!) and was successful at modding the game to fix save issues and add more save files (400), along with other improvements.

First off, a lot of the save file errors (saves not saving, etc.) that I and other people are getting are likely caused by the developer misconfiguring his save storage options. Following this (use google chrome "translate this page" feature to translate to English), the webstorage option should only be used for about 5 saves. Pushing it beyond 5 as this game does (to 40) can cause issues, and I would guess this is the cause for some of the save errors I've been seeing when saving over a filled save gallery.

To fix this, I changed the save type to a standard file. The upsides to this are quite a lot:
  • Able to increase save file limit (to 400) without issue
  • Saves are stored in the local game directory rather than in appdata/local
  • Save can be edited!
    • saveditonline recognizes them, but will break the save image if you use it to edit saves. However a text editor like notepad++/sublime can be used if you can read the hex ascii. I was able to edit the money value of my save using a combination of saveeditonline to view the file and sublime text to edit it.
The big downside is that previous save files aren't compatible. However, this is the case even if you kept the save storage option the same and just changed the max save number; tyranoscript can't increase save files on the fly. Once a total save number is set and the save file is created, you can't change it. a 40 save slot save file will always be a 40 save slot save file. Really bad architecture imo, but what do I know. This is why I chose to change the max save slot number to 400; I wanted to leave plenty of overhead

Technically the other downside is the file system isn't compatible with the website version of the game (this is what webstorage was made for), but this game doesn't have a web version so it's a mistake to code the save files that way.

Since this change meant playing the entire game over again, I did some other tinkering to make the experience much more fluid:
  • sped up text display speed x3
  • sped up text skip speed x3 to make it easier to play the game over again
  • ADDED MORE KEYS!
    • quicksave and quickload (Q and W, respectively).
    • dedicated save and load keys that take you right to the save gallery (S and L, respectively)
    • Auto mode - automatically scrolls through the text - aka no hands mode (A)
      • Tweaked some timings here to to make it a bit better, but didn't spend much time with this)
I also modded $100,000 into the save file, which is included in the zip. These changes made the game much more playable, so I highly suggest giving this version a try, especially if you are just starting. Just be aware of the save file incompatibility.

Note: this is the 0.10.0 version of the game. If anyone has access to 0.10.3 I could make the same modifications with it, but I currently don't have access to it (the one claimed to be version 0.10.3 earlier in the thread isn't, the hash is exactly the same).

Links:
MEGA -
MHAT v.0.10.3 (64-bit) :

MHAT v.0.10.3 (32-bit) :

here you go.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
MHAT v.0.10.3 (64-bit) : MegaLink

MHAT v.0.10.3 (32-bit) : MegaLink

here you go.
And here's the modded v.0.10.3 64-bit version. If anyone in this day and age really needs the 32-bit let me know.

Edit: notes on mod HERE

And notes on other key bindings already in the base game:
"next" - enter key
"skip" - left control key OR [
"menu" - escape
"hidemessage" - space
"fullscreen" - M

I added:
"save" - S
"load" - L
"quicksave" - Q
"quickload" - W
"auto" - A

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I really wanted to like this game. But the text and controls feel so damn clunky.
And my save being erased when I turned the game off doesn't help.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This game has so saves no guide no walkthrough no cheats no nothing.
How are we suppose to proceed? Starting from the beginning is a pain.

Totema

May 26, 2017
if someone tells me where the saves are on my pc i could provide one , i last was by the teacher thing. The friend allready got to her . i think that two updates ago.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes